• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

January 8, 2011 meet!

mobodyguard

ok we have not really picked a place to go, i see everyone is talking about this pizza house, if that is the place can i get someone to tell me the address

BAMF

Well believe me I talked to the Wife and She already has her party set for 300pm that day at our house which is about an hour away. :(

kylemoul

i will be rabbit hunting...but if something changes ill show. i wont recognize anyone so ill look for all the armed people!

afcarry

I thought rabbit hunting was a lost art. Only a couple people I know of go anymore. Its awesome! Have fun. Bag a good fox and enjoy the delights of its flavor. Do this in memory of me.

Last edited:

kylemoul

it is fun...until one of the new dogs gets on a deer track and i have to go chase her down cause she wont listen...:banghead:

Teddybear

Great Meet Guys

Glad to see all those that made it and the new guys that are old to the forum from St. Joe. Hope ya had fun at Wally World too....

Attachments

• 2011-01-08_16-03-56_710.jpg
    2011-01-08_16-03-56_710.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 110