• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just Did The "Default Walk"

JeepSeller

imported post

Glock23-4-Me wrote:
Be honest. He was executed.

======================

Rightfully so. I know I may get crap for it but I am glad they took care of him. Sure beats him getting arrested and going to jail. Sitting there for years and years at taxpayers expense or maybe he could have gotten off like O.J.

Justice Served in my book

Amen brother!

I guess there are some here who would submit that the police officers should have just stood there andlet the dirtbag shootor drive overthem I guess!

This bozoshot and killedtwomen incold blood. THEY were the ones executed here.They wereresponding to a complaint about this guy, and he shot themwhen they tried to investigate a complaint against him.

We weren't there.we don't know that the dirtbag didn't swerve toward the officers and threatened their lives after murdering two of their fellow officers. I'd havedrilled the scumtoo in that situation, and rightfully so. Not a jury inthe world would convict me either in the "stand your ground" state...:celebrate

It's always easy to judge from that armchair.

One less scumbag on the street as far as I'm concerned.

JeepSeller

imported post

smoking357 wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
Smoking--as was written supra, you toned down your personal attacks, e.g., (me) "taking a few more college courses..." 200 plus hours probably being enough. You have some good points, but are still wrong on your initial post about a 'default' which really means de facto, NOT de jure, license. There are a lot of people on this forum who possess a lot of knowledge. Engage with them in a civil manner, and they will return the favor. You didn't start out very well.
They aren't you. They earn their retort on their words, and you, yours. Don't lump your hostile and misinformed words with those of the great posters here.

I'm absolutely correct, and you should mind your tone and your content around me, because I will call you out on each score. I will not abide attacks on gun liberty.

To that point, and in reference to the instant matter, show me a Florida case that has bifurcated the matter as you posit and has held as you suggest. Further, accepting your classification, arguendo, show us how each would lead to a different result.
I go back to my original post: you need professional help. A FL case that has 'bifurcated'? Maybe you'd better look up the definition while looking for intellectual sounding words that mean nothing in context. "Arguendo." Excellent word to describe your whole 'unsubstantiated and still to be proven' positions. Did mommy buy you a legal dictionary for your birthday?
You need to learn some manners. Your ad hominem, vapid, irrelevant, and incorrect responses are clearly violative of the strictures of this Board, and your lack of legal reasoning is not occluded with your fog of insult.

Wow, really digging into that dictionary today, aren't we?:lol:

smoking357

Banned
imported post

Glock23-4-Me wrote:

======================

Rightfully so. I know I may get crap for it but I am glad they took care of him. Sure beats him getting arrested and going to jail. Sitting there for years and years at taxpayers expense or maybe he could have gotten off like O.J.

Wrong. Someone always wants someone else dead, and the government is not to be an assassination squad.

Further, it appears he had a great defense. As he was on the ground, writhing in pain, as the cops were trying to kill him with their Tasers, he shot back. He wasn't in a clear state of mind when he fired, and he had an excellent defense of temporary insanity.

The cops killed a potentially innocent man, and the cops fired first, in both instances. I'd much rather see my government not execute citizens and presume them innocent until proven guilty.

acrimsontide

imported post

smoking357 wrote:
JeepSeller wrote:
I sure did when I was young. My parents insisted that I not grow up a moron.
And how's that working for you? Not saying you are one, just wondering how the process is going. It seems that every time you post, no matter which forum, you are trying to create friction. Do you get your jollies by provoking people?:banghead:

smoking357

Banned
imported post

acrimsontide wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
JeepSeller wrote:
And how's that working for you? Not saying you are one, just wondering how the process is going. It seems that every time you post, no matter which forum, you are trying to create friction. Do you get your jollies by provoking people?:banghead:
Only the bad people are provoked by rectitude.

glock4me

imported post

smoking357 wrote:
Glock23-4-Me wrote:

======================

Wrong. Someone always wants someone else dead, and the government is not to be an assassination squad.

Further, it appears he had a great defense. As he was on the ground, writhing in pain, as the cops were trying to kill him with their Tasers, he shot back. He wasn't in a clear state of mind when he fired, and he had an excellent defense of temporary insanity.

The cops killed a potentially innocent man, and the cops fired first, in both instances. I'd much rather see my government not execute citizens and presume them innocent until proven guilty.

You take the fun out of everything dont you. That was a retorical question. I dont want to hear about how bad the cops are.

I tried to stick up for you but it seems no matter what anyone says about something, youtend to gothe other direction most of the time.

"the government is not to be an assassination squad."

I would not be sad if the government took out a few people on this site.:banghead:

glock4me

imported post

smoking357 wrote:
acrimsontide wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
JeepSeller wrote:
Only the bad people are provoked by rectitude.

Only the bad people are provoked by rightousness???

Are you saying you are "rightous"???

JeepSeller

imported post

Smoking....

Seriously, I'm not trying to insult you or be sarcastic. I'm quite sure that everyone here really doesn't want to continue to beat on someone with a diminished mental capacity or handicap of any sort.

I'm pretty much beginning to think that's the only explaination for you. If I'm right, then, all your rantings would make "some"sense and we mightstart taking it a little easier on you. Honest.

Obviously, you have your right to keep that private if you so choose, but, it really would help us to understand you a little more if you'd be morecandid with us regarding your mental capabilities.

smoking357

Banned
imported post

Glock23-4-Me wrote:
You take the fun out of everything dont you. That was a retorical question. I dont want to hear about how bad the cops are.

"the government is not to be an assassination squad."

I would not be sad if the government took out a few people on this site.:banghead:
1. The Board doesn't typically concern itself with "fun" topics. Our Liberty is under immense attack, and the power of the state is almost boundless. There is no more relevant discussion to the necessity of gun rights than the temperament of the armed agents of the state.

2. I'm fully aware of your desires. This proves the above.

smoking357

Banned
imported post

Gunslinger wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
JeepSeller wrote:
Too bad their insistence went unheeded. I'm through with this troll.
I kicked you out of here a while back. I see you know to run away before I get over there.

smoking357

Banned
imported post

Glock23-4-Me wrote:
There are some really unstable people in this country and it is scary
Hey, class act, why don't you tell everyone here how you hope I get swine flu, like you did on that "other site," where your comments went completely without sanction, criticism, or removal?

You hope I get a deadly disease because I win my arguments, and I advocate smaller government, accountable government, a servile government, a non-confrontational government, and the fullest possible civil rights for all Americans? You're cut from the same bitter, hateful, cloth that sees cops murder people for daring to assert their rights.

Obama was right about a great many of you.

swine_flu880.jpg

JeepSeller

imported post

You're right. That was mean and spiteful. I have no desire to embarass you further. I've answered my questions about you and I've shown you that there is plenty of proof of the fraud you are out there.

Based on that story, I'd guess you could never qualify for a CCW in any state.

Your motives are crystal clear now.

smoking357

Banned
imported post

JeepSeller wrote:
You're right. That was mean and spiteful. I have no desire to embarass you further.

You really have no clue. You're a hateful, bitter, liar.

I already printed your post. Editing it won't save you. You should have thought before you posted.

wrightme

imported post

smoking357 wrote:
JeepSeller wrote:
You're right. That was mean and spiteful. I have no desire to embarass you further.

You really have no clue. You're a hateful, bitter, liar.

I already printed your post. Editing it won't save you. You should have thought before you posted.

You may be right about the default permit. You may not be right about it.

This thread is not how any advocate of the 2nd Amendment should be presenting themselves.

Whether you are correct or not, the discussion methods in this thread are a disgrace.