• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just purchased my first Glock.

aktion

Usually low left on a right handed person is due to incorrect grip and trigger pull. I'm sure you know this. Just pointing it out for others. I used to do the same thing.

It's trigger 'squeeze' or 'press', not pull. I'm sure you know this. Just pointing it out for others. I used to do the same thing.

OlGutshotWilly

Campaign Veteran
Um, that's why I said, "I'm sure you know this. Just pointing it out for others." And I never assumed you were right handed. Again, just stating for others that usually low left on a right handed person is due to bad grip. Geez...

troll1%u0025255B1%255D.jpg

OMFG.............this is getting painful.........especially for all of us "others".........

sudden valley gunner

Did it come with a complimentary set of dishwasher-safe sandwich savers with easy-match lids? :p:)

(Actually, I have nothing against Glocks. They just don't fit my hand. But, I know they are reliable and tons and tons of people swear by them.)

I wish it did I could use some!...LOL.

I didn't really want a Glock at first, the only others I really knew who swore by them were cops and gang bangers and I didn't want to be associated with either group. The shop owner told me to go shoot it if I didn't like it he'd trade it for another brand. My first shot was dead on at about 7yards. I decided to keep it. ( I couldn't duplicate that bulls eye of course....lol...but first impressions)