• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kansas City May Open Carry gathering

Sparrowhawk

I also vote for Friday night. I've been wanting to get back to the get togethers since I met some of you at Zarda BBQ in Blue Springs. Saturdays, however, turn out to be so charged with other commitments that I find it very difficult to come. If we could do it on Friday nights, at least occasionally, that would really be fantastic.

NG19

It seems to be decided, Friday at 6:30 at the Liberty Steak'n'Shake. I believe the address is, 9500 NE Barry Rd, Kansas City, MO 64157-1200. I will show up around 6 and will inform them of a crowd around 20 Will be showing up. If anyone knows the approximate number please inform me. See you all there.

ChiangShih

Alright, Friday the 13th (our lucky day) at 6:30PM @ the Steak 'n Shake in Liberty, MO.

I'll start a roll call thread to get the attention of anyone not following this one.

Last edited: