• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kimberguy Encounter Video

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

smallthunder wrote:
I'm thinking that there must be better education for those wanting to be a Police Officer and physiological exams to make sure they can deal with the job on a regular basis.

In the last year, there has been a huge push for more in-depth psych exams for potential LEO's in many places.
One of the major incidents that triggered thisis when a 22 yr old kid was hired by both the Crandon local police department, and county Sheriff's department for part-time work.
He went to see his ex-girlfriend at a party, the group of youths at the partytold him to get lost, and he came back in with his police issued AR variant and shot 7 of these kids while they were eating pizza and watching television.

You can look this up by googling "Crandon Police" + Shooting. Sadly this incident did not surprise me at all. We see a lot of people that should not be in law enforcement in many rural area's. Hopefully this will help rid many departments of abusive and psychotic officers over the next few years.

Slugslinger

imported post

Glock 19 wrote:
Kimberguy wrote:
mikestilly wrote:
Part 1 is live .. Part 2 coming up tomorrow morning I'm almost done. http://www.youtube.com/OpenCarryMI
you are a great man mike! thank you

Great vedio, you would think thatthis JPD "Barney fife" would know the rules by now after he already said he talked to you about before...man what a meat head..he needs to be retrained!!!!! keep up the fight

Here's a little note the JPD or any LEO should keep in mind...When you are over weight like the ones in this clip...DON'T WEAR SHORTS!!!!!! you embarrass yourself and look retarded!!!!

No one is the King of Queens! (except of course the mallcop)and I should not have used that in reference to our fine LE weather they are overweight and wearing shorts or not. They should get a pair of roller skates issued with them though. Kill 2 birds- fashion & calories! It would lighten up the stops too!:D

I wont be letting my anger get the best of me andcalling names again- sorry

emptypockets

imported post

I was about to get out my CPL permit to see where it states that the gun must be concealed at all times as long as I have the permit. But, I knew I wouldn't find it there because it isn't there.

Pretty soon, KG, you're going to be the most famous open carrier in the state with all these plus Pondo. Might want to practice your autographing :celebrate

Slugslinger

imported post

Bob Deniro said:
Most people respect the badge, Everyone respects the GUN.
-Righteous Kill (writer: Russell Gewirtz)

SlowDog wrote:
I've stated this in many threads and I will do so again right here...

Badge+Gun=GOD!

I know I am saying this over & over again but remember this one statement when stopped and encounter an officer with this lack of professional bearing. There are so many you tube video's showing training on how to deal with an "tool" like this.....just saying......

Slugslinger

imported post

SlowDog wrote:
OMG!!:what::what:Was I just quoted? Was it in a good way? LOL

I ask you sir, who then is the militia? It is the people minus a few politicians. _GW (he said it-but prolly not word for word)

And yes sir, I agree and quoted you!

"Badge+Gun=God" is a phrase that is at the heart of our issue. It is the very idea that we are to have the same physical protection that we afford police officers, a side-arm and a long gun, that has the police so very upset IMO. I know that most police are very good men. There ARE however, a portion of said police that were motivated to do this job in order to attain that authority and that particular physical protection. They are for the most part, trained, authoritative and armed and it adds a mystique or intimidating factor to the position. That's not so bad. I think that LEO's need teeth!

Even with theteeth they have, some morons still act like bigger morons when confronted by LEO's. I've seen a lot of this displayed as a young man since I was in several bands with some REAL MORONS. I've watched LEO's take cussing, verbal abuse beyond what you might think of, personal assault's and I even watched an old acquaintance pull and use a knife on an off-duty. He's in prison now and darn well deserves it. He's also angry that I won't write him. Maybe he shouldn't let the liquor get the best of him?!?

In most of these cases I've seen LEO's stay as cool as a cucumber. Thick skinned and tolerating injustices that you or I probably would not. In the face of rage and violence they just let most small things roll off their back, especially off duty, displaying the tempering that they've been through in day to day crap from the screwballs they encounter. The problem comes when an LEO is the one acting out like the guy's I spoke of. It's hard to watch an LEO break the laws that they bust us for! They already speed, I know one personally who smokes with my sister from time to time. I had a police officer in my hometown doinkin' my aunt and the affair led to the family splitting up. (I don't blame just him-They both did it)

I think that LE should get more respect then acivilian. I ALWAYS say yes sir and no sir in a traffic stop or encounter. I personally give thanks tosome, that I know are good men, for their sacrifices 'cause it's not like they get rich on the job. But we SHOULD hold them to a higher standard. If in a position of authority, how can I respectthe badgeif the police themselves don't? If your a police-man pulling out of west-side deli in the middle of the night, YOU DON'T TURN YOUR HEADLIGHTS ON AND YOU NEARLY T-BONE MY CHEVY WITH MY FAMILY IN IT, then you see me looking at you angry, and you speed away AND pop the bubbles to proceed through a red light so I can't roll down the window to talk to you. (sound like a specific example?) How does that make my wife and kids view you in your position. I saw that it was a young new-to the-force guy. I didn't even know him yet! (Really small town) I recognized that new-cop still didn't quite have the handle on it yet. But my wife wanted to go directly to the cop-shop. She wanted a report and was med as hello. I had to snap at my kids to get them to stop slamming the kid. Then explain why LEO's are our friends.

But they should hold that shield in high regard. (metaphor-all the protections afforded to them- not like the badge/shield) They should use their position to better a place without exception, since that's the post they applied for and were assigned to. Protect and Serve I believe was the phrase. MOST OF ALL THEY SHOULD KNOW THE LAW TO THE LETTER IF THEY INTEND TO ENFORCE IT. NO EXCUSES ON THAT ONE!!And we should all be grateful IF THAT'S THE JOB THAT THEY DO.I know I am. =} peace be with you and be with your piece