• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LA Sheriff Deputy Involved in 7th Shooting

1245A Defender

Really???

Actually, what you are doing is more feeding. You are keeping the convo about him going.

The problem with feeding trolls is getting into back-and-forths with them. I don't do that. I just let folks know what's what--and to a large extent it works. Notice how, as of this point in the thread, no one is giving the OP any credibility. Replies to katdung have all but died since I started pointing out his trollhood when his route gets around to us.

I point it out and then try to let it go.

So, to me, it is you playing the fool. Moving on.

This thread is only 19 replies long...
You eye95,, are 8 of them...
Troybuilt only made two!

Your quote talks about katsung,,,, who made no replies at all!!!

You eye95.... never just say something, and move on....
You never just say something and then shut up!!!
NO.... You just keep on coming back... and saying it again and again and again,,,etc....

Please remind me, cause I am forgetting,,, what is the point of your posts in this thread????

eye95

This thread is only 19 replies long...
You eye95,, are 8 of them...
Troybuilt only made two!

Your quote talks about katsung,,,, who made no replies at all!!!

You eye95.... never just say something, and move on....
You never just say something and then shut up!!!
NO.... You just keep on coming back... and saying it again and again and again,,,etc....

Please remind me, cause I am forgetting,,, what is the point of your posts in this thread????

I posted once in this thread about the identity deception of the OP. Notice that I did not respond to him. Like I said, I don't get into back-and-forths with trolls. That is what feeds them. What I have done in this thread is reply to others who have replied to me, such as (now) you. Please note that your post begs a reply.

So, the folks keeping it going are folks like you--asking for me to reply.

Now for the more obtuse, let me demonstrate one more time what I mean by "moving on." It does not mean that I will never reply in the thread. It merely means that this particular little subconvo with you is a waste of my time, and I won't participate in it any further. So feel free to make another asinine comment like the one above. I will not respond to it. Moving on.

1245A Defender

Wowwie!!!!

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/sep/19/local/la-me-deputy-shooter-20130920

In a department where many officers spend their entire careers without firing their weapons, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputy Anthony Forlano is an outlier.

Following his sixth shooting, Forlano was pulled from patrol duty and assigned to a desk job. He was also disciplined for "tactical deficiencies" in that shooting. But recently, he was allowed to return to the streets.

After a few months back on patrol, he got into his seventh shooting last week when he and a colleague fatally shot a suspect in East Los Angeles.

Eye - Thank you for posting so many times in my thread. Thank you for bring more attention to the serious issue of police in America who are out of control shooting and killing people and getting away with it.

I thank you,,,onus,, for posting this important and properly cited information!
I am always amazed by articles of misconduct by our peace officers.

I am also glad that our esteemed posting czar Eye95 has also made many replies to your thread!

I will go now to review other threads of more recent import,,, ta ta...

XD40sc

Your employment of language skills in that post are so woefully lacking as to render it nonsensical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

OOOOO000000ooooooo I'm crushed, old silverback attacked my grammar. Guess it's the equivalent of the gorilla's I've seen at the zoo when they **** in their hand and throw it.

EMNofSeattle

Please cite the law that restricts the lifetime amount of times you can use force

reading the article all of the shooting incidents they mentioned seemed to be justified and even the prosecutor thinks so, so what exactly is the issue here? if you have evidence of a dity shoot then post it, otherwise the OP is just being a troll.

onus

reading the article all of the shooting incidents they mentioned seemed to be justified and even the prosecutor thinks so,

shooting unarmed people is justified ? yes, even los angeles prosecutors (who are the government) thinks its justified for the government to shoot unarmed people.

OC for ME

Read the article more closely. The deputy is prone to shooting citizens where justification is determined later.
"We've had our bumps in the road with some of his tactics, but overall he's been outstanding," Tubbs said. "Tony has a propensity to be able to find criminal activity anywhere. He's a lightning rod. He's a great street cop."
This is a opportunity to weed out a PR liability in that department.

eye95

OOOOO000000ooooooo I'm crushed, old silverback attacked my grammar. Guess it's the equivalent of the gorilla's I've seen at the zoo when they **** in their hand and throw it.

I seriously have no idea what the post is saying. Can you try to fix it? Or not. Your choice.