• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ladies OC Lunch Chilis in Charlotsville

ClumsyCandy

imported post

I am really sorry ladies but it doesn't look like I can make it. Because of other scheduling things I'm going to need that Saturday to work with my Traveling Companions daughter on her present for him for Father's Day. He only has her every other weekend so I won't see her again until that Friday night, the 18th and we will be out all evening at another event. I'm really sorry ladies! I hope we can get together soon and if anything changes I will let you know!

mrs.jmelvin

imported post

Ok it looks like we are down to just 3 ladies for our lunch, Mrs.jero, Mrs.regularjoe and, and myself.
I was just wondering if more ladies would be able to make it if we postponed the lunch until the following Saturday? I know that Harper is going to be out of town for the 19 and Clumsy is helping with a dad's day project. Please let me know if you want to have the ladies lunch on the original date or want to postpone it until the 26th. We would still have the lunch at the same place and time. See you ladies soon!!!! :)

mrs.jmelvin

imported post

Ok ladies I think I am going to postpone the lunch until sometime in August because of the lack of participants (only 3 for the original date & mrsjero can't do the 26th) Please stay tuned for more info as to when the new date for the ladies oc lunch. I am sorry to cancel on such short notice. I will be sending each of you a private message regarding this.

ClumsyCandy

imported post

Thanks for taking hold of this project and all the time you've put into it. I should be back in town by August and ill tru to recruit the other richmond ladies.

MSC 45ACP

imported post

I know Bridget wants to meet y'all, but this month really is crazy with her graduationa and everything. Aug will be much better, I think. I'll make sure she sees this.