• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lawrence county Ky deprives citizens of constitutional rights, and violates state law

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Let's make sure Hogan's opposition is more competent than he is. We had trouble with a Democratic sheriff here in Scott County. We had two Republicans challenging him. One of those acknowledged the legitimacy of OC, the other did not. I, of course, supported the pro-OC candidate with my time and money.

Did he win?

Here is a fact, you can't get any worse than this guy is! He has made it very clear that he seems to believe he is above the law, he does not care for the rule of law, and most importantly, he certainly does not respect our RKBA as he claims in his election pamphlet. The way this man acted was not the way a public servant should ever treat a citizen! The way he treated us because we brought to his attention that he was wrong, just imagine how he would treat people he was prosecuting! Even though he would be trying felony convictions, these people are still innocent until proven guilty, and still have constitutional protections.

aagab

Did he win?

Here is a fact, you can't get any worse than this guy is! He has made it very clear that he seems to believe he is above the law, he does not care for the rule of law, and most importantly, he certainly does not respect our RKBA as he claims in his election pamphlet. The way this man acted was not the way a public servant should ever treat a citizen! The way he treated us because we brought to his attention that he was wrong, just imagine how he would treat people he was prosecuting! Even though he would be trying felony convictions, these people are still innocent until proven guilty, and still have constitutional protections.

Yes, he did win.