• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lawyer

NRAMARINE

imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
There's no need to commence any empire building. As the Nike commercials state, "just do it."

If I know someone's about to drive down a dead end road off a cliff, should I point and encourage them to speed up?

What purpose does it serve to be very well organized, if you're doing the WRONG THING?

The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Gone for the weekend, leave the small minds to bicker and ridicule things far beyond their comprehension.
So what do you suggest as the right thing? Offer a legitimate alternative that doesn't involve accusations. You accuse others of refusing to learn, yet when asked a direct question you respond only with insults and delusions of grandeur. You claim to be all about freedom, yet you try to stifle the speech of others and listen to no one. That's hypocracy at best, at worst elitist liberalism. Prove us all wrong, offer an alternative, point out EXACTLY what we are doing wrong, and what is done right. You claim to be a leader, so lead by example, put up or shut up.