• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

** Legal Defense fund for Skidmark **

VGOF

I'm planning to attend the trial on January 4th and will be departing from the King George/Fredericksburg area. I have room for a couple of people if anyone wants to ride.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Jane and I were at the first one and will be at this one.
One thing about keeping money out of the community is that many in the community are on our side.

The Surrey House Restaurant is very gun friendly and have been helpful in looking at the background of the people involved.
It's a shame to hold them responsible for people that they don't support.

NovaCop

Interesting situation. Is it possible to get a copy of the narrative for the police report or the report case number posted on this site? I wouldn't think that would have any negative impact on your litigation if you are in the right. Just a request.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Interesting situation. Is it possible to get a copy of the narrative for the police report or the report case number posted on this site? I wouldn't think that would have any negative impact on your litigation if you are in the right. Just a request.

Many municipalities have denied FOIA requests for on going investigations - Surrey is amongst them I believe. Don't think that is kosher, but that is a topic for another thread.

2a4all

Please, let's not make the "race card" an issue here - most of all not from our POV and not in our postings.

Also IMHO there is no benefit to attacking the CA on these forums - such could run afoul of the rules too.

Maintain the high road and the high ground. That is where we are at our best.

Poindexter raised the "racial issue". It's necessary to get the lay of the land in order to determine the high ground. Recognition of the obstacles in one's path is necessary to determine the high road. After all possibilities are considered, a strategy to overcome can be devised.

HeroHog

I have spent MANY hours at Skidmark's side and I can not think of ONE racial remark from him. Not only that but he is WAY to intelligent that to interject that kind of stupidity into any conversation especially when it is of an official nature!

2a4all

I have spent MANY hours at Skidmark's side and I can not think of ONE racial remark from him. Not only that but he is WAY to intelligent that to interject that kind of stupidity into any conversation especially when it is of an official nature!
I don't think he did, either. Which makes Poindexter's comment all the more suspect.

ODA 226

Racism? I've heard enough of this garbage. Check sent and I'm here for any support needed. I've already taken 04 January off. We've got your back Skidmark!

Last edited:

hsmith

Sent some cash.

Pray tell, can someone explain to me why a GD ferry needs "heightened security."

What, will a terrorist float it into a building?

Under what statute is VDOT allowed to let a private firm perform searches on private citizens?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Ken Blanchard

If anybody has contact info on Ken Blanchard please let him know of this situation.

Ken has a regular radio talk show, has interviewed John Pierce, spoken at the Bell Tower on our Lobby Day and is an all around class act.
http://kennblanchard.com/