• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LEO issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_pro2a

When no one else has tossed that card face up and you do, guess what - you just played the race card. How do you NOT say what you just said? :uhoh:

I'm an older, white, wealthy individual. Hell, I'll call the race card, because the SPD has shown widespread racism. When people like me get so disgusted by what they see, then there's a serious issue.

This institutional racism and civil rights abuse needs to be cleansed, 100% eradicated from the top down.

We need to make it so every cop on the street is scared enough that they report when their fellow officer kicks a handcuffed, innocent, 'Mexican" in the head, punches a 17 year old girl (and yes, 17 is NOT an adult, ergo a girl), disproportionately hassles blacks for jaywalking over non-blacks, et cetera.

Yes I say scared, of consequences... because those officers sure didn't do anything out of a sense of duty, obligation or honor. They just sat and watched a racists cop kick a innocent, handcuffed and compliant Hispanic-American in the head -- didn't do a thing. The only thing left is to make them afraid of the consequences of NOT acting legally, ethically, morally. Their jobs need to be at risk, their personal wealth needs to be at risk, their freedom needs to be at risk -- when they either do that kind of behavior, or fail to stop it and/or report it.

What the SPD has been doing to minorities over the last few years (and longer) is absolutely unconscionable.

This is a civil rights issue, no different than the 2nd Amendment. It is inherently intertwined with the 'LEO issue.'

The Officers of the SPD didn't get http://www.king5.com/news/local/Fed...e-SPD-civil-rights-violations--114829929.html by being saints. I hold little hope that that Fed investigation will actually change anything, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Last edited:

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Any tenuous relation to gun rights has been exhausted and I am going to go ahead and close this thread.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.