• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Letter to the Chief of police and Sheriff

Brimstone Baritone

Am I missing something here? Snip?

*snip* was my way of showing that I edited the quote for brevity. I usually make a notation of some sort whenever I edit a quote.

I felt no need to quote the entire post to only reply to one line of it. I wish more people did that, honestly, as I usually view this forum from my not-so-smart phone. :p

FTG-05

You needn't ask my permission. I highly encourage everyone here to write his local LEO!

Here's my Word doc. If anyone sees any formatting issues, etc., please let me know! I am mailing the letter Friday.

Is this still considered a pretty good letter? I can't read it here at home for some reason (no Word?). In any event, I'll download it from work tomorrow.

thanks,