• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Living in TN, Can I open carry in VA?

LEO 229

imported post

Citizen wrote:
Here is another tactic that showed up ona different thread:

LEO 229 wrote: (Posted: Sat Jul 5th, 2008 05:00 pm in HOAs and Guns thread http://tinyurl.com/6p8gkn )
SNIPI live in a HOA!!

I did do some black operations and it caused the current HOA president to resign. I had him thinking the board members were all against him in emails. It was great!!

I hated that prick!! :lol:
(emphasis added)

Notice the willingness to manipulate someone's thinking.We're not talking about gently manipulating your wife or girlfriend into going out to your favorite restaurant instead of hers here.

Also, I wonder if the other Board members approved of his misrepresenting their views.
Ahh.. having to repost my post because you have nothing else to say? :lol:

This guy hated me.. more than Citizen does!!

It was all innocent in the manner it was done.... they unwittingly played the game and it all worked out in the end.

This guy was a complete schmuck... If only I could tell you the reasons why....

If we ever meet in person.. please be sure to ask. Only thenwill you understand. :lol:

But then.... I DO have to wonder why you needed to report that in this thread.
rolleyesgreddy.gif