• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's Green Cafe - Dinner Friday The 15th Of July!

protias

I certainly was there with a few others, maybe not the same time you were. Unless you were trolling there the whole time they were open. I think not. My opinion.

So who was working tonight? What does the restaurant look like? My opinion.

Last edited:

protias

You should go there sometime and find out. It is a nice place. My opinion.

I've been there, many times, with pictures to prove it. How about you? Not to mention, people here know me, unlike you (well, minus the being the troll part). My opinion.

logables

I've been there, many times, with pictures to prove it. How about you? Not to mention, people here know me, unlike you (well, minus the being the troll part). My opinion.

You are correct, I do not know you and I have no desire to. I am under no obligation to answer any of your questions. You call me a troll, I call you extremely insecure. My opinion.

protias

You are correct, I do not know you and I have no desire to. I am under no obligation to answer any of your questions. You call me a troll, I call you extremely insecure. My opinion.

Says the troll who is insecure. You do not attend any events, know one knows your name/identity. You sit behind a keyboard and type your garbage. You continue to "participate" in this forum without producing a single piece of helpful information. Man, talk about being insecure to attack everyone else when you really should be looking in the mirror. Fact.

logables

Says the troll who is insecure. You do not attend any events, know one knows your name/identity. You sit behind a keyboard and type your garbage. You continue to "participate" in this forum without producing a single piece of helpful information. Man, talk about being insecure to attack everyone else when you really should be looking in the mirror. Fact.

Events I have been to many, I do not know your name or identity and I do not have any desire to. I have never attacked anyone on this forum, prove it. I do look in the mirror daily as I am looking absolutely fabulous. My opinion. Time to go to the WCI facebook page, I have wasted enough time on you for one evening. Another opinion.

M

McX

scritch scratch. what you guys doing on my computer at 11 pm for? me; i'm doing my report. yawn, no huxtables showed huh? now i see it's a mind bend of i was when you werent. groovy. back to my work now. last one out turn lunchbucket off as you leave.

protias

Events I have been to many, I do not know your name or identity and I do not have any desire to. I have never attacked anyone on this forum, prove it. I do look in the mirror daily as I am looking absolutely fabulous. My opinion. Time to go to the WCI facebook page, I have wasted enough time on you for one evening. Another opinion.

Can't handle the truth can you? Besides, I thought you knew all of us well? I thought you said you went to the Sussex event? Being disruptive is attacking. When you said "fabulous"...

collegehumor.34f1952417c01271b6c85a173e7d6a83.jpg

XD40-OD

Campaign Veteran
M

McX

Time to go to the WCI facebook page,

oh my God, it's into the plumbing!

oak1971

I certainly was there with a few others, maybe not the same time you were. Unless you were trolling there the whole time they were open. I think not. My opinion.

We were there for hours. I took pictures of all who entered. No Trollables. So sad. :lol:

M

McX

Van Leuwin: Thank you, that will be all.
Ripley: G*d damn it, that's not all! Because if one of those things gets down here then that will be all!..... you can just kiss all that goodbye!

Outdoorsman1

I was there (dressed as I said I would be), specifically sat facing the door (situational awareness level, medium, not having to watch my back as it was purposely against the far wall), watched everyone there that was not part of our group closley. No pussebles or its posse.... I did not think it would show up as I do not think it was EVER at ANY of our meets.

The turnout was kinda small. I counted 9 people including 3 new males 2 carringing and one from Illinois not carring(?)..(Big Dipper). One of the "Newbies" brought along his lady, which was nice to see.

One of the new guys came all the way from Milton WI,...sat next to me... said he did not have a user name yet. IF it was there it COULD have been him, but I highly doubt it.

Outdoorsman1

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
It Was A Good Time For All. And No...Lugnut Wasn't There...

I was there (dressed as I said I would be), specifically sat facing the door (situational awareness level, medium, not having to watch my back as it was purposely against the far wall), watched everyone there that was not part of our group closley. No pussebles or its posse.... I did not think it would show up as I do not think it was EVER at ANY of our meets.

The turnout was kinda small. I counted 9 people including 3 new males 2 carringing and one from Illinois not carring(?)..(Big Dipper). One of the "Newbies" brought along his lady, which was nice to see.

One of the new guys came all the way from Milton WI,...sat next to me... said he did not have a user name yet. IF it was there it COULD have been him, but I highly doubt it.

Outdoorsman1

It was a good night even though we were a small group. There were two new people I had not met before (Greg and Don). Jeff and Sally are long time open carriers I've known for quite a while. They aren't newbies but they are "new" to this neck of the woods. :)

We have quite a few more events to attend to this month and the biggest one is the 24th. I hope everyone can make it! I will bet there will be over 300 people at that event.

It was good to see everyone last night! Next time Springfield 1911 and I are going to subdue McX and drag him from his hidey hole to the next event! :)

Carry On!

M

McX

i had to work on my paper! i was up until well after 11 pm, but i got it done, and will transmit it out this weekend. I missed you guys too.