• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's Green Cafe Fish Fry Dinner This Friday The 18th! Open Carry Encouraged!

protias

Yeah I heard. That's too bad that those peoples rights were violated.
If you are a member of INGO, I know there is a thread in there about that. I'm not sure if that violation is still be investigated or not. I know there are several members in Fort Wayne too. Perhaps you could start something? :)

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Dang, I don't see why North East Indiana has none of these get togethers. They really are a benefit to the OC cause. ie; public awareness.

Wisconsin Carry has invigorated me and I am sure MANY others to get out there and DO SOMETHING. For me it all started with my first real open carry experience when I went to Hubert's event in La Crosse about two years ago.

Every state should have an organization of people like we have here to stand up for our rights and fight hard for them. I honestly do not think ANY other state has an organization like Wisconsin Carry but every state SHOULD.

The founders of Wisconsin Carry have done so much for our rights in this state and the people here realize it. With that said we have gone out on our own over the past two years and organized our own "events" for open carry and have done quite well. Now we have so many events to attend that there is NEVER a dull moment!

When I was in the military one of my cohorts said to me "In five years firearms will be illegal in the United States". I told him "Not if we stand together and fight for our RIGHTS". I was right, he was wrong. That was in 1998.

Organize open carry events and invite everyone. :)

protias

Let's get together and donate a 1911 to him! :)
I'll give him this picture:

1911_8.jpg

Have Gun - Will Carry

Hopefully I will be able to start attending again soon, I have had 1 interview with Insinkerator and will have a 2hr interview with them on Feb 25th.

Yes, good luck with that. You'll hate working again - but you won't mind hating it! ;) It will be nice when you & Yote can afford to eat out again.

And Friday was another good get-together, as always. Although you really have to watch people - I caught one guy trying to lift my "bling-bling" 1911... Good thing I know him, and knew what to watch out for!