• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lou Dobbs quits

IDAHO COWBOY

imported post

TFred wrote:
IDAHO COWBOY wrote:
Lou Dobbs for President and Glem Beck for Vice President of the USA in 2010 !

SEAL the Borders like the DMZ between North and South Korea - free fire zone - no man's land - no people or cargo inbound into the USA - NO Foreign Trade and NO Foreign Visitors allowed for the next 100 years. Anyone can leave the USA anytime they want 24/7, just do not come back.
According to Wikipedia,The United States imports 60% of the oil it comsumes, with the top two suppliers being Canada and Mexico.

It probably wouldn't be a good idea to just turn that off.

TFred

I have around the oil and gas industry all my life, a lot of this is pure BS, as for me stop the oil imports 100% today, yes prices will soar for awhile, we will adjust then level out using much less fuel.

P.S. We only drive 300 or less per month and could do zero - using more time with wagons/mules/horses.

Yes stop all oil and gas imports today !

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

I think it would be more wise to change our OIL policies so that we can not only increase our Refining Capacity but increase our own supplies so that over a specific time frame we can MINIMIZE or ELIMINATE the need to import foreign oil for our own use!

Now, how do we get this back onto a firearms related context.....

I could volunteer to be an armed guard at the NEW refinery.

Consider it done!

zack991

imported post

MOD PLEASE DELETE THE THREAD OR LOCK IT. It has gone so far off topic then what I was intending . We lost another voice that supports our rights.

IDAHO COWBOY

imported post

zack991 wrote:
MOD PLEASE DELETE THE THE THREAD OR LOCK IT. It has gone so far off topic then what I was intending . We lost another voice that supports our rights.

Your thread. I would have preferred to have given the chance to

Tomahawk

Master Doug Hoffman

to reply , but it has been over 38 hours, they have not repliedand they have posted else where on this forum during that time, so they have had the opportunity to reply. To use one the quote's from John Wayne's video on youtube,they are "cowering in their own insecurity". Enough said.

As per my comments, I fully agree with you, it is a lost to the Country not to have Lou Dobbs on CNN.

Some people in the govt and CNN, it seems cannot accept the truth, like some people on this forum, who will not answer simple straight forward questions with a yes or no answer.

I would support Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck,Sarah Palin, Sheriff Richard Mack, and Sheriff Joe Arapiaofor President and Vice President, in fact I cannot think of anyone else I would support at this time for any elected office.

TFred

imported post

Lou Dobbs was on O'Reilly's show tonight, and gave a very interesting interview. He has apparently not decided what he will do next, but was certain he would remain on a public stage somewhere.

I suspect that Mr. Dobbs and those who lean towards his views on things will end up not at all disappointed in this turn of events.

TFred

Armed

imported post

TFred wrote:
Lou Dobbs was on O'Reilly's show tonight, and gave a very interesting interview. He has apparently not decided what he will do next, but was certain he would remain on a public stage somewhere.
I hope FoxNews will pick him up...