• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

madison hearing on wisconsin eye

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Just watched all seven hours. I am very impressed at the amount of people speaking about Constitutional carry! Really amazed me. The best part was the last guy testifying even changed his mind and wanted constitutional carry just hearing the other people and thinking about it!

That 9/12 lady is awesome! I loved how aggressive she was while being nice about it to be heard, even at the end she was asking where the constitutional carry assembly bill is. I'm glad she's on our side. I don't know if we need to fire Nik :p but I think we should hire her!

Now I have to get some sleep, I need to be up in two hours.

I was joking about firing Nik....But yeah..we need her too.

Jason in WI

I was joking about firing Nik....But yeah..we need her too.

I know you were joking that's why I tossed one of these :p and not one of these :mad:...lol

I'm going to have to check and see if I can find any info on her group, I'm still amazed at how many different organizations want constitutional carry.

BrewTownBagger

I made it on channel 4 and channel 12 news, apparently the sight of an empty holster was news worthy. Oh well, at least I can say I was there supporting the cause, and sport'n the wisconsin carry shirt.

rcav8r

I still haven't had a chance to review the video, but was the "cryer" the 2nd wave woman, fat, blonde hair, bluish top? If so, I was watching her when she sat down. She wiped her eye, leaned over to the social worker rep, said something and laughed. crocodile tears.

Motofixxer

No that was not the "cryer". The attractive 18 yr old blonde incoming UW freshman is the "cryer". She was emotional, personally affected by concealed weapons, and opposed because a childhood friend was shot and killed in a drive by. Even one of the committee members stated he wasn't sure that story was related to any concealed weapons.

She even stated there is not much a girl like herself being 5'6" and 120 could do to fend off an attacker. Ok so, does she realize that if the bill passed she could legally carry an electric self defense tool or another self defense tool she was comfortable with?

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Where were you sitting/standing Handy Hamlet...i was there and didnt see you...i dont think... :)

We were lucky enough to get seats right behind the cameras. As you walk in we were first row all the way on the right and up against the wall. I saw a sea of orange buttons but didn't recognize anyone else... I think I had better get glasses. We stayed till Krysta gave them both barrels.