• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MADISON woman robbed at gunpoint while walking last night

oliverclotheshoff

XXCAMELXXTOSISXX
the pic was taken several years ago in the south/north dakota area a guy took a road kill dear and staked it down that night he had 3 of them eating off it.

anmut

It was only a matter of time before something like this happened again in the liberal holyness of Madison. Has anyone called Ms Cnare and informed her?

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
i bet they will think about banning knives next

They did one better! They banned Pint Beer glasses made from glass, they now must be made of plastic so they cannot be as effective as a cutting weapon.
Pelosi, Clinton, and the rest of the demon goons think the same way, so be alert to the morons attempts to follow suit here.

rotty

After all, his (MPD Chief) threat was directed at any/all individuals within the city of Madison, so she didn't carry because of her FEAR of the POLICE and look where that got her. Now the goblin knows where she lives, probably has access to her bank, credit cards, schedule, everything that was in that computer.

The goblin can come calling on her again anytime and she STILL won't be able to defend herself because of her FEAR of the POLICE.

Wouldn't it be something if she came out and said " I would have been carrying but I read in the newspaper that I could goto jail for it "

Oh how I would LOVE to see that come out in the press.

J.Gleason

Banned
But protias...if we banned ALL guns then that criminal would have had a gun to rob her with either. and surely he wouldn't have used a knife or any other weapon to rob her either. so just like that there would be no more crime because everyone knows that guns are the one single cause of all crime in the world.

(much sarcasm there, in case you didn't pick up on it.)

I know! They should ban fingers in Madison. Without fingers you couldn't use a gun or a knife. Gee, I am glad we finally got this "fingered" out. It is a s simple as just cutting off your fingers. Wow, who would have thought it was this easy? Oh wait, thers blod awl over the key bord
but i can still type with my thumbs.

xenophon

I wanted to point out that this robbery occurred less than 2 miles west of Ald. Lauren Cnare's district. Her district (3) ends on the west side at Stoughton Rd, and the robbery was just west of there.

Carrying a gun for protection, even at Culver's, is childish huh?

Rich B

I wanted to point out that this robbery occurred less than 2 miles west of Ald. Lauren Cnare's district. Her district (3) ends on the west side at Stoughton Rd, and the robbery was just west of there.

Carrying a gun for protection, even at Culver's, is childish huh?

Obviously her district wouldn't have this problem. She has passively banned guns in her district.