• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man shoots down neighbors drone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primus

Silliness.
Why don't you tell me what operation of law places the burden of proof upon the person in possession of said property?
Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession .

I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter.

Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to evidence...you go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't....

:D that's done did how's it be done. Lol

WalkingWolf

Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession .

I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter.

Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to evidence...you go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't....

:D that's done did how's it be done. Lol

YOU would make a false police report? Color me surprised...

Primus

But as svg has alluded to.... It would be a civil matter if you put the property on their property and there was no crime involved (larceny, robbery, etc). So in civil court you'd have to show ownership. Then they would offer rebuttal and prove their ownership.

But in criminal matter if its a straight victim crime then defense has to prove innocence. So I say you punched me. I even hit myself to make it look good. Well we go to court I say you punched me. Show photos of my ugly mug. Now your defense lawyer has to prove it wasn't you. "My client has no arms, he was in space, look here's a video of him at Walmart."

WalkingWolf

But as svg has alluded to.... It would be a civil matter if you put the property on their property and there was no crime involved (larceny, robbery, etc). So in civil court you'd have to show ownership. Then they would offer rebuttal and prove their ownership.

But in criminal matter if its a straight victim crime then defense has to prove innocence. So I say you punched me. I even hit myself to make it look good. Well we go to court I say you punched me. Show photos of my ugly mug. Now your defense lawyer has to prove it wasn't you. "My client has no arms, he was in space, look here's a video of him at Walmart."

So after all your whining about shooting down a drone YOU admit you would commit a crime by filing a false police report.:banghead:

It is amazing someone who claims to be a cop admits he would commit a crime of LYING.

Primus

So after all your whining about shooting down a drone YOU admit you would commit a crime by filing a false police report.:banghead:

It is amazing someone who claims to be a cop admits he would commit a crime of LYING.
Go back to your bridge its lonely :D

Primus

After you crawl back under your stone...
Lol oooooo

How thee wounds me... :D

For anyone not in diapers they were aware it was an example to explain the process. Instead of alleging I'd hypothetically make false reports in a hypothetical fake example (lol) you can stick to the idea... But you won't. Trolls don't do that. :p

WalkingWolf

Lol oooooo

How thee wounds me... :D

For anyone not in diapers they were aware it was an example to explain the process. Instead of alleging I'd hypothetically make false reports in a hypothetical fake example (lol) you can stick to the idea... But you won't. Trolls don't do that. :p

Not buying it, YOU own it now.

wrightme

I already said ignore the homily. Yet you keep going on about it. Yep you are doing it on purpose.

Frankly, I did not catch that.
In fact, I do not see where you have allegedly said 'ignore the homily.'

Okay, ignore the homily. What supports the claim other than the homily?

It is becoming clear that you, like WW, are going to present what appear to be legal opinions, and will subsequently neglect and refuse to actually support such claims with actual citations of statute. Yes, WW has presented statute and common law citations. He did NOT actually tie those citations to his claims.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
This thread has reached trainwreck proportions, liberally laced with insults.

Disappointed and locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.