• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

May have to become a birther after all.

zack991

Hawaii to Balance Budget by Selling Obama Birth Certificates

The state would charge $100 for a copy of President Obama’s birth records under a bill introduced in the Legislature by five Democrats. It would change a privacy law barring the release of birth records unless the person seeking them has a tangible interest. The bill has not been scheduled for a public hearing, and cannot move forward unless that happens. But the idea behind it is to end skepticism over Mr. Obama’s birthplace while raising a little money for a government.

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/01/28/hawaii-to-balance-budget-by-selling-obama-birth-certificates/

rushcreek2

Great budget idea for Hawaii. I suggest that the State of Hawaii offer the FIRST COPY that becomes available for sale to Obama himself. Afterall he's dished out somewhere in the neighborhood of $2 million in attorney fees because he apparently "miss-filed" the original. No telling what he would be willing to pay for another one.

Short of that - NO BIRTH CERTIFICATE = NO WHITE HOUSE IN 2012 !

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
This is not an issue? I beg to differ.

I kinda think you're both right. The solution is to not let it be a distraction. Hammer the sumb**ches with more problems than they can respond to. Let them screw up in their haste to defend against everything being thrown their way.

With any luck, the teleprompter will fritz and Barry himself will accidentally say, "I'm a birther." :)

eye95

This is not an issue? I beg to differ.

The willingness of politicians to ignore the Constitution is an issue. That President Obama is not willing to submit conclusive proof that he is constitutionally eligible to be president is an example of a politician ignoring the Constitution. That makes it an issue, one of many.

since9

Campaign Veteran
What you are seriously suggesting here, is that troops stationed in foreign countries may find their children to be ineligible to be President because they were born abroad?

When considering birth, it is normal practice for an ambulance to take you to the nearest hospital, and for that purpose, TriCare (Military medical "insurance") would of course cover a birth in a non-military, foreign hospital.

Removing a childs "natural born" status, simply because his parents served, is absurd.

+1 Children of Americans serving in an official U.S. Government capacity abroad are considered natural citizens.

sudden valley gunner

The willingness of politicians to ignore the Constitution is an issue. That President Obama is not willing to submit conclusive proof that he is constitutionally eligible to be president is an example of a politician ignoring the Constitution. That makes it an issue, one of many.

I agree but with no proof either way it is being used as a major distraction from the real issues, and being used as a tool to paint anybody who has a grievance with this particular politician as a nut.

Is Obama American? Yes. Is he qualified under natural born citizen to be president? I can't call it either way, and won't be guilty of jumping to the conclusion he isn't without the "proof".

eye95

+1 Children of Americans serving in an official U.S. Government capacity abroad are considered natural citizens.

Children of American citizen parentS abroad should be considered natural-born citizens--regardless of the parents' service.

papa bear

I kinda think you're both right. The solution is to not let it be a distraction. Hammer the sumb**ches with more problems than they can respond to. Let them screw up in their haste to defend against everything being thrown their way.

With any luck, the teleprompter will fritz and Barry himself will accidentally say, "I'm a birther." :)

technically they have already done that. there is videos of Micheal Obama saying he is from Kenya and Mr. obama saying he was going home to vist family and went to Kenya