• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meeting in Seatac/In light of shooting here

FMCDH

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
I would like if we could to get a few of us together decide on a menu and who is going to provide waht ,that sort of thing.In case the weather is bad we may need to go indoors with the food etc.I am going to provide from my own pocket if nessesary a couple of safeway 40.00 food cards to draw for.That way we also return support to safeway for their support of drinks etc.
I am in for a nice round $40.00 for food expenses. I don't care what the menu is as long as there is at least ONE meat that is not pork on it. :?

I have the Glock schwag for a door prize.

I will also pitch in $20.00 for a raffle item. A trip range sounds great, but remember to include the price of rentals as its not likely that whoever wins it will have a gun to take with them. I calculate a range trip just about anywhere with rental fees would cost about $50.00 max for an hour.

DEROS72

imported post

I will will try to work that out.As of today I have the cabana reserved for the 28th of March.And you commitment is most helpful and very much appreciated.Also as much as we can I would like the residents to beincluded in the draw for the cards and some of the prizes as well.Will be great PR for OCDO.

DEROS72

imported post

I just talked with a couple residents here and outlined what we are plannig and they thought that sounded like the coolest thing yet around here.And these were some of the women that live here.When I mentioned that we were thinking of drawing for a trip to the range this one gals eyes lit up and said"REALLY ,you can do that I'll go".

The idea is really catching on with some folks.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
When I mentioned that we were thinking of drawing for a trip to the range this one gals eyes lit up and said"REALLY ,you can do that I'll go".

The idea is really catching on with some folks.
There is going to be a shoot at the Waddell Creek Pit near Olympia on March 21st by the SeattleGuns.org group. We are going to have pretty much everything from .17 to .50 to shoot. Everyone is welcome.

http://www.seattleguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=588&sid=fd4f9c97d10f406be2ad61779b1397c9