• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meetup in Mt Pleasant

HPC9

imported post

I'm going to have to back out on this one. I found 9mm ammo for the first time in more than 3 weeks and spent more than I budgeted for. Between that and plans to take a day off work and head to Lansing on the 15th I'm spent.

Take pictures and have an extra good time for me. :D

SQLtables

imported post

HPC9 wrote:
I'm going to have to back out on this one. I found 9mm ammo for the first time in more than 3 weeks and spent more than I budgeted for. Between that and plans to take a day off work and head to Lansing on the 15th I'm spent.

Take pictures and have an extra good time for me. :D

Not a problem, just don't do it again! :D

SQLtables

imported post

Had a nice dinner with Dan F and friend and Viper... and of course Christy and Kaylee (Sorry she scared you guys away, she's usually MUCH more shy.. I don't know what happened to her)

This is what we accomplished at todays get-together.

viperar15

imported post

that is awesome :) it was a good time. i ended up out there 1/2 hour late. i went home let the dog out and then started to run the quad around my property. at 6:28 i get a txt from sql asking if i was there yet. opps. got there, was a great time. though when i got there, i think th girl at the front didn't know what to do with herself. i asked for miopen carry table and/or sql, she responded with... "the manager?" to which she then went up to the front asking another girl. by that time i had spotted our table and told the girl and went to sit down. besides that, it was a great night out.

Dan F.

imported post

My friend Jeff and I were pleased to meet SQL, Viper, Christy, snd Kaylee. The girls were cute and the guys were...well...guys. It was a non-event as far as OC was concerned. I felt really selfconscious but didn't really notice any reaction from the other customers at all. Thanks to SQL for putting this together and making the drive. I hope Kaylee ran outof fuel on the way home and fell asleep! That girl had a lot of energy!