• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Members Please indicate a location under your screen names

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

As of today we have 144 members that have listed Michigan in their profiles. I know we have many more that are lurking and haven't registered yet. Please do so. We are currently third in registered members behind Washington. We need to double our members to catch them. Most states have fewer than 50 members so things are definitely on the more in Michigan. Thisall has to do to the dedication and hard work you all are doing in educating the public and the LE community in regards to our right to self defense. Keep up the good work and spread the news.Lets beat Washington... a little Big 10 vs PAC Ten action.

Virginia=445

Washington=283

Michigan=144

Venator

imported post

Just a reminder and to bump to the top.

Dear Michigan Members:

To help us determine the number of members from Michigan I'm requesting any member that has not put a location under there screen nameto please do so. This data will help us with press releases on how many members we have from Michigan as well as show the web owners that Michigan is in the fore-front of promoting open carry.

If you are not comfortable in listing a specific area, you can list the closest large city (Detroit area), or county (Grand Traverse) or region (Eastern UP, MI, or Central Michigan.....), you get the idea. If this is still too specific than just put Michigan.

To see how many members there are from Michigan. Click on the word Michigan under a posters screen name, this will take you to a Michigan members listing.

Thank You, Brian

158, great job.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Venator wrote:
Dear Michigan Members:

To help us determine the number of members from Michigan I'm requesting any member that has not put a location under there screen nameto please do so. This data will help us with press releases on how many members we have from Michigan as well as show the web owners that Michigan is in the fore-front of promoting open carry.

If you are not comfortable in listing a specific area, you can list the closest large city (Detroit area), or county (Grand Traverse) or region (Eastern UP, MI, or Central Michigan.....), you get the idea. If this is still too specific than just put Michigan.

To see how many members there are from Michigan. Click on the word Michigan under a posters screen name, this will take you to a Michigan members listing.

Thank You, Brian
We need your city or county & state - not just state, and not just city.

Venator

imported post

Just a remider to all that post, please put your location including Michigan under your screen name. We now have 199 members. This has surpassed all our goals. So the new goal is to have 250, by Halloween.

Venator

imported post

Alright 243 members. Washington is still ahead of us at 317. Our goal is 300 by Halloween. If you don't have Michigan under your screen name add it today. Thanks.

Venator

imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
Venator wrote:
So the new goal is to have 250, by Halloween.
Now you want 300 by Halloween?:shock:Cracking the whip a little hard aint ya?:lol:
My daddy always said you'll work a little harder under threat of pain. But then we got bigger than him and he changed his mind...hummmm.

So get cracking!

WARCHILD

imported post

I love a challenge! But you can still take me behind the wood shed if you want. :p

ooops, forgot.... again...... the wood shed trip is because........

Today is my 56 birthday! I made it through another year. :cool:

Venator

imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
I love a challenge! But you can still take me behind the wood shed if you want. :p

ooops, forgot.... again...... the wood shed trip is because........

Today is my 56 birthday! I made it through another year. :cool:
Happy B-day you old coot. May you have 56 more.

warlockmatized

imported post

Happy Birthday!!

birthday_rocks_3d_guitar_rainbow.gif