• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Minimum Age Requirement to Purchase Handgun

lykwidtepp

Alright, thank you for clarifying it for me. I went ahead and bought a cheap Uncle Mike's nylon holster for whenever I enter the truck. Thank you all for your extremely helpful responses; I really appreciate it!

spartan19xx

i just turned 18 and i am wanting to buy a handgun from my step dad. what legal paperwork will i need to legally buy that gun in az?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
i just turned 18 and i am wanting to buy a handgun from my step dad. what legal paperwork will i need to legally buy that gun in az?

None presuming you are both Arizona residents.

Your buying from a private party, not a FFL.

Suggest reading the thread first next time - that was basically the question asked at the beginning.
icon7.png