• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mission Accomplished! We now have $10,219 contributed to keep the I-35 bill board up and running!

vonu

imported post

Mike wrote:
Becasue a Clear Channel Radio staffer saw the Houston Billboard, they called me for a radio interview today - the reporter said he had already called the Brady nuch who claimed open carrier's pistols would be falling out of their holsters.  :cool:

Since Clear Channel does both radio and outdoor advertising, they'd be a good place to start on either kind of campaign.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

OK, John just rant the numbers and . . . . . . . wahoo! We now have $10,219 contributed to keep the I-35 bill board up and running thru january 2009!

And now for the next phase - a radio ad blitz across the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metro area :cool:

Cowboy_Rick

imported post

As of right now we have 28365 signatures including the "PENDING APPROVALS"-what a deal! WAY TO GO:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate.

nking

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

alrighty then, well the battle i still to come, iwould like to thank all the poeple that help keep this thing going even if your NON TEXAN haha your still alright in my book no matter what anyone might say hehehe figured yall would enjoy that, but really we do appreciate the effort that has been poured out for this state, GOD BLESS the USA!

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

nking wrote:
alrighty then, well the battle i still to come, iwould like to thank all the poeple that help keep this thing going even if your NON TEXAN haha your still alright in my book no matter what anyone might say hehehe figured yall would enjoy that, but really we do appreciate the effort that has been poured out for this state, GOD BLESS the USA!
Pulling together is what makes us the UNITED States.

Gator5713

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

So, by "Mission Accomplished" does that mean that we are done, the board is paid for in full? Or just until next month? Just want to be clear.

rodbender

imported post

Just until next month, I'm sure. If you have a hard time giving a lot at once, give a little each week. It don't hurt that bad.

Gator5713

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Ok... I just looked at the meter, and we accomplished this months goal, but we still need almost $3,000 between now and January 17th. With Dec 20 being our next benchmark.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Gator5713 wrote:
Ok... I just looked at the meter, and we accomplished this months goal, but we still need almost $3,000 between now and January 17th. With Dec 20 being our next benchmark.
Folks - focus now on the Lone Star Thunder Campaign fund raiser - we think this is going to be a big even complimenting our efforts in Austin, Houston, and Dallas.