• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC BUTTONS NOW AVAILABLE

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

I have sent out all the recent button orders. If you don't get your order within 5 days PM me and let me know. My order staff (me) has been slipping up lately and I may have to fire myself.

Again I have both styles of buttons, they make great gifts and are easy to order. Show your support of the 2nd amendment and help out MOC in the bargain.

DanM

imported post

Mine were in the mail when I checked today. Mail wasn't checked yesterday, so they might have come in yesterday.

Thanks, Brian! The buttons look good, and I'll definitely wear them often as I OC (or even when I CC). Probably most of the time "Guns Save Lives", but every once in a while "Gun Control Is Murder" especially if we counter-protest a gun-control event. :D

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

TTT We are getting closer on hitting the goal for a projector, but we need your help. Please order your buttons today. Specify if you want one or the other or a mixed bag. We can handle it.

Thanks, Brian

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Venator wrote:
TTT We are getting closer on hitting the goal for a projector, but we need your help. Please order your buttons today. Specify if you want one or the other or a mixed bag. We can handle it.

Thanks, Brian
Brian, please bring one of each to the next meeting and I'll pay you then.