• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC Event Threads deleted?

SpringerXDacp

I'm with SB on that. OCDO'ers from other states have expressed envy over how active we are. Funny, they've never complained about how many stickies we have. They wish they had as much activity.

Occasionally, there needs to be little tidying up to do, but let's be happy and thankful that our problem here is a little inconvenience with having to scroll down past stickies. Listening to crickets chirp is an alternative that sucks much worse. :)

Just wondering...

Is there a 'feature' within vBulletin, that allows an Administrator to add a subforum to the Michigan subforum, similar to that on MGO in the Legal Beagle Corner (Gun Rights Litigation in Michigan)? It could be called Michigan Open Carry Events, or somesuch, and contain all upcoming OC Seminars, Picnics, Restaurants, or other such gatherings.

FreeInAZ

IIRC the only event I ever went to was the LAID dinner last fall because Michigander was nice enough to give me a ride. Now that I have my own new car I might try to get out to a few events this year. Too bad I won't be able to meet the infamous G9OS. :rolleyes:

I am sure he would have liked that fozzy. Not sure why he's infamous? I think all he ever did was try to help..?

Any how - glad to hear you got some wheels. Carry on sir. :D

Last edited:

fozzy71

Just wondering...

Is there a 'feature' within vBulletin, that allows an Administrator to add a subforum to the Michigan subforum, similar to that on MGO in the Legal Beagle Corner (Gun Rights Litigation in Michigan)? It could be called Michigan Open Carry Events, or somesuch, and contain all upcoming OC Seminars, Picnics, Restaurants, or other such gatherings.

Yes, they can, and this would be the best way to handle the clutter IMO. :cool: