• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Moderation

tarzan1888

imported post

spurrit wrote:
tarzan1888 wrote:
spurrit wrote:
fxdwngflyr wrote:
So what is my point? I say that we should let the collective correct the situation. I have been in the military for 20 years and have learned the best way to motivate a Soldier is to let his peers pressure him into doing the "right thing".

Anyone in a position of leadership who lauds the virtues of mob rule is

A.) Lazy

B.)NOT a leader, and

C.) A fool.

spurrit I agree with what you say, but I don't make the connection between your statement and fxdwngflyr's

Tarzan

Fxdwnflyr appeared to be claiming to be an officer who was bragging about being lazy enough to allow his company bullies half ass his job for him.

Got'ya

Tarzan