• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

More Guns, Less Crime Dr. John Lott on 9th Circuit decision gives felons the right to vote ...'

The Donkey

imported post

Nitrogen triiodide: now there is some fun stuff.

I rememberseeding a high school hall floor with pieces of paper coated with the stuff, and then having a great time watching people set off little explosions withpurple smoke as they walked through.

(These days, no doubt such behavior not only gets one expelled, but placed on a watch list)

Ah the geeky good old days . . .

IDAHO COWBOY

imported post

MamaLiberty wrote:
The real "felons" who rape, murder and commit other violent crime simply need to be eliminated on conviction - preferably on scene at the hands of their intended victims.

Unfortunately, almost anything can be called a "felony" these days, and many otherwise innocent people are so branded.

How they vote is their business, as with anyone else. That they are prevented from exercising their most basic human rights should be of concern to all of us.

What activity in YOUR life will be persecuted as a "felony" next? Are you willing to give up your right to self defense because of that?

Fully Agree with all the above comments !

from another of my posts:

If a person is convicted of a felony, then serves their time and whatever else, then they are done with a that felony crap and should be able to have the same Rights as you and I under the U.S. Constitution, therefore the law that says formerly convicted felons cannot have guns is illegal and pure BS.

If you do not agree, then I suggest you read the U.S. Constitution word for word, not your opinion of what you think it says.

P.S. Just for the record, all murders, rapist, robbery, child molster, theft of vehicles and horses and mules, any theft over $2000, drug "saler's and runner's", and any public servant hired, appointed, and/or elected that violates the U.S. Constitution or their State Constitution should be hung by the neck until dead on the Courthouse Square in full public view during daylight hours and left hanging for at least 72 hours unless the hanging position is needed to hang someone else, then the body should be dumped in a garbage dump.