• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NAU

Amendment 2

imported post

There is a video of president eisenhower where he does a farewell speech to the union and he even warns of the NWO.

Amendment 2

imported post

oh what the hell on dec 21 2012 the world is going to end. so i guess no has to worry about the NWO everyone can worry about the big man JUDGING you. :shock:

Amendment 2

imported post

marshaul wrote:
Amendment 2 wrote:
oh what the hell on dec 21 2012 the world is going to end. so i guess no has to worry about the NWO everyone can worry about the big man JUDGING you. :shock:
You're loony.

Thats what they tell me...:what:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Amendment 2 wrote:
There is a video of president eisenhower where he does a farewell speech to the union and he even warns of the NWO.
Oh, and NWO ≠ NAU.

The NWO arrived under Bush senior. Or didn't you listen to any of his speeches? :p

But seriously, the NWO doesn't refer to America losing its sovereignty, it refers basically to the neo-con "world police" concept. The NWO isn't an American union, it's more like a Roman Empire where we install puppet governments all over the world. Both very bad ideas, but also very different concepts.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8259800846851144110

Here's Bush talking about using the U.N. is an international police force.

The thing you should keep in mind is that the U.N. doesn't control the U.S. In fact, the U.S. has disproportionate influence over the U.N., and always has. The U.N. is our tool to police the world, not their tool to end American sovereignty.

What would the monocrats we elect as our Presidents gain from ceding their authority to a council of Europeans? Very little. A quick study of the histories of power and government will confirm as much.