• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need advise on how to handle my neighbor, situation escalating

jdholmes

What relevance does this post have to anything?

Check the post above...I thought it was pretty clear what was being discussed.

Just because they can dig into all the forums a person visits and find everything they've ever typed online on TV shows like Csi, law and order and criminal minds does not make it real. Real life is a heck of a lot different.

dadada

Believe what you want, fine with me. I still did not mention someones house being searched immediately after a shooting you assumed that. I am not going to play this game of gotcha. Good luck.

I had replied to your post about this;
"Or during the discovery phase of your trial the DA asks for all the web sites you frequent and the names you go by, who will then use anything you said against you in court."

You then switched your wording to searching the shooters home after the shooting, not me.

Your words, not mine. post #30.
"Think about when they go to your home after a shooting what is the second thing they do right after they take your guns away they take computers and have a look through them." Yes, the word "immediately" wasn't used in your post, so if you feel the need to split that hair, go ahead.

No gotcha, just the ability to read! Just man up and admit you were wrong. The show "Law and Order" may be "ripped from the headlines" but is still fiction. Just because it happens easily on tv doesn't mean its that easy in the real world. As far as I can tell, you have no real world experience in obtaining search warrants, so would have no special insite as to how easy they are to obtain.