• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need some help on OC in Republic, Mo

OC for ME

guess i not understanding how your reading it as legal. i mean from this part:

B. Carrying Any Projectile Weapon.

1. No person shall wear, bear or otherwise carry into any publicly owned or leased building, park or school located in the City limits of the City of Republic any projectile weapon.

2. Subsection (B)(1) shall not apply to:

a. City Police or other Peace Officers of the United States or the State of Missouri in the discharge of their duty;

b. When done by persons in the lawful use of force in the defense of the person, property or family;

<snip>
Now, good citizen of Republic, before you used justifiable force, you had to go and get your firearm, that is not allowed onto city property, because you would never carry a firearm onto city property, where you ended up using justifiable force.....right?

Too funny, these silly politicians.