• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Neighbor arrested for open carry in his yard

WIG19

imported post

Comments removed at (ostensibly) counsel's request. IANAL but my posts apparently are good enough to provide tactics for the defense and thereby violate OPSEC to the advantage of the DA, who apparently can't think on their own. Sure glad I didn't waste more money on grad school...

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Now that the system is UP, NO charges filed, just like PARA's case.

I also find it interesting that the "firearms friendly" PACS have remained MUTE on both cases, guess they aren't so friendly after all.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

Thread closed at the request of defendant's counsel until after the hearing this week.

Keep him in your thoughts. We cannot afford to have a bad ruling in this.