• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New ideas for the Metro Detroit area from todays meeting.

SQLtables

imported post

Taurus850CIA wrote:
SQLtables wrote:
Taurus850CIA wrote:
If private property may be posted "anti-gun", then it may also be posted "pro-gun". How about the idea of approaching management to ask if they will post a small sign wherever we have a successful gathering?

I'd love to see that, but I'm afraid you'd have a very hard time getting a business to post something like that, at least the larger companies. You could always try though. I hope I'm wrong.

The other issue is just because you had a good experience at a place and are "welcomed" back does not mean the managment likes it.
Yes, I thought of that. Every victory, no matter how small, is important though, and you have to start somewhere. It might be worth a try. All they can say is "no".
100% agree.