• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NEW moc shirts!!!

wally1120

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
mikestilly wrote:
That's quite a new one. Shirt you wear causing brandishing. You musta spoke with Lansing PD :dude:

id say jackson,cuz the person is from there...and look how kimberguy has been treated there??? lol.

but i know some states say you cant print or have anything that would imply you are carrying concealed.

dont ask me for a cite,i read it somewhere,i think one of the other states forums.
Please don`t knock Jackson, I know it isn`t the greatest place but hey. And I always thought that Brandishing was defined by, Making a statment that you have a gun. Be the fact that you say you have a gun, Point to the gun, Bring any kinda attention to it, Any of those examples where considered brandishing, But I may not have read the defenation of brandishing right.

wally1120

imported post

I guess you could put some on Jackson, Lansing, Im not sure what happened in Warren But if you want you can blame them as well. Any city that has handeled a OC event is to blame. But I just feel if a cop is having a bad day and sees you with this shirt on pointing to a gun, He may give you some crap about it.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Well if you all are worried about brandishing, if you are a lefty then buy a right handed shirt, that way you are intentionally NOT drawing attention to you firearm, in fact you are drawing attention directly opposite.

eastmeyers

imported post

Ordered! Just wont wear in Warren, Jacksonville, Lansing, or Battle Creak. In those cities I will have to wear my "rock out with your glock out" t-shirt, of coursewith a G21 hangin out! :D:D:D

God Bless