• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Park Rule.

Bailenforcer

The reason you won't list any of your claimed refutes is because there are NONE! You only give opinion of your own, and you are no one to cite. Time to call your handlers.

Actually, I have a number of times. I won't bother listing them all. The problem is you only read half of my post, apparently, and then go on a filibuster tirade.

I ask you very specific questions also, which you never seemingly bother to read, if so -- rarely answer. It seems like my efforts to sincerely talk to you are like talking to a brick wall. I try to be civilized, but you are the one who always degrades the PERSON on the other side of your debate rather than focusing on the topic matter. It seems bullying is your tactic. Go back to high school so you can bully some Jr. High kid who will just put up with it...

When you're ready to have an honest discussion without going on personal attacks like a badly ran political campaign, have someone PM me on your behalf for you will surely be on ignore.

Bailenforcer

I see a solution here for you!!!!

Instead of attacking everything I post, and make inane comments about my posts, me or my facts, instead quit following me around to make those little barbs and insults. I told you the other day and I will rephrase it for you What goes around, comes around. You attack me constantly, consistently, and relentlessly with false claims and innuendo. When I point this out you go on the offensive and then when I am finally done with your attacks and throw a few curve balls back at you, then you call me a bully?! I think not. You been doing this for many months now, and finally I make a few off handed comments and you go running to mommy crying what a bully I am. I advise you this is not a school yard this is IN FACT life and DEATH for many. You might think it's all cute to make asinine insults instead of countering with facts, but this is as serious as it gets and I have no time for your self righteous Government Employee BS! Remember You are the one who so proudly proclaims so often you work for the STATE of MICHIGAN! Not I. Now here's your one last chance to grow up and either leave me be, and quit following me from thread to thread or, counter what I say with REAL FACTS! And not the college of Q silliness and fantasy. You admit your ignorance of laws and history over and over with each reply. When you attack Gorep and others and I call you on it, suddenly I am a bully, well LOOK IN THE MIRROR Government employee, I told you more than once you are setting the rules of engagement yet this escapes you.

Frankly other than posting a few videos and really nonsensical comments I don't see anything of substance from you other than your incessant bragging about being a State of Michigan employee.

Now quit being a bully and leave me and the others you attacked be.

Have a Merry Christmas!

I try to be civilized, but you are the one who always degrades the PERSON on the other side of your debate rather than focusing on the topic matter. It seems bullying is your tactic. Go back to high school so you can bully some Jr. High kid who will just put up with it...

When you're ready to have an honest discussion without going on personal attacks like a badly ran political campaign, have someone PM me on your behalf for you will surely be on ignore.

Last edited:

Bailenforcer

No! yet many have asked me to in the last 30 years Thank You, but no Thanks. I have Morals, which precludes me from doing so.

Have you ever considered running for a position in the US Senate? I'm sure you'd have no problem filibustering ANY debate. Just read some good ole quotes from your favorite retired judge. It doesn't really matter if they are relevant or not. Just keep talking! It's what you do best!

Last edited:

CharleyMarbles

OK you two get a room allready LOL :) but I have to side with Bail on this one Q you attacked him first and as I read it out of the blue??? He was giving Stainless his oppinion and you tried to sucker punch him LOL actualy might have cought him too as he bothered to respond to your baiting. I don't have any issue with you Q it's just how it came across as I read the thread. Maby a bit if introspection is in order ??? And you Mr. Bailenforcer I KNOW you know better than to allow yourself to be baited so easily LOL retirement makeing you go soft my friend???

Ok for any one who is confused and I know bailenforcer is scratching his head :) I don't know either of these two but I made my assesment from reading their collective writings LOL as a LEO type Bail know's he shouldn't let petty jabs get to him he will work on it I am sure :) And anyone reading this seen Q come outta the blue and bait Bail showing the clear need for introspection :)

As for the OP Mr. Stainless I belive you are on the right path keep at it I empithize with you but as long as you don't lose your cool they got nothing on you and eventualy we gotta win our freedom brother :) :)

stainless1911

Banned
Thanks Charlie.
I normally wont CC, ever. However, I will have to maintain a low profile for a bit, and hope the legislature does its job and follows the lead of other states who have passed laws protecting folks in my position. Its winter, and I have a long coat that will CC for now, I should be straight until the summer, then I'm not sure.:uhoh: I guess I'll have to stay inside until dark, and see about having the neighborhood kids cut the grass. I think I will have all of my mail sent to my parents house, that should help. But perhaps by the summer, a law can be passed, and I will have a copy delivered to the desk of the park mis-management.