• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New pro 2A lawyer?

Wooley

imported post

FYI, finished up the paperwork to start working towards a law degree. It was either go back to LE or become a lawyer.

Hopefully someday I can help the cause a little better.

sjhipple

imported post

Wooley wrote:
FYI, finished up the paperwork to start working towards a law degree. It was either go back to LE or become a lawyer.

The first year of law school is an experience indeed. I'm going into my second year myself. Good luck!

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Wooley wrote:

We can use all the pro-2A lawyers we can get. Good luck.

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
Okay, just remember, no helicopter stories in the courtroom.

You might want to avoid anything about the genesis of "Wooley" too.:lol:

Best of luck on your new endeavor. Although it always concerns me when I see someone go over to the dark side.

Regards