• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Proof That Obama's Hawaiian Birth Certificate Was Faked + Links to Orly's Hearing

Smith45acp

Did I engage in any personal attacks or general bashing of groups "based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity, or occupation"? No, I said that anybody who believes the birther nonsense is stupid. You can self-select into that group, and I will certainly tell you that belief is moronic of the highest order. I am certainly not engaging in a personal attack based on race, religion nor bashed any groups based on race, religion, etc. I am saying that if you buy the birther nonsense, you're clearly not using the brain in your head, or, if you are, there's not much in the way of processing power up there.

With that defensive sophistry you could run for Congress ;)

HKcarrier

I watched a video on youtube.... and I"ll be damned if I can find it again... but it was some dude showing how some OTR (or something) setting in illustrator causes it to automatically apply layers to a scaned document... and he demonstrated that it happens... he used his own birth certificate I think... Soooo... the layers issue is a moot point... but some of the mis matched lettering and whatnot is VERY interesting.

Ahh... found it... "optimize scan"...

[video=youtube;XcWQw2AAIho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcWQw2AAIho[/video]

Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Someone has asked "WHY" in th ecase of this obviously altered birth certificate? Why would a president who already has much animosity among certain racist elements in the US, and has enough skeletons in his closet to start his own anatomical museum, go to the trouble to have a REALLY badly faked birth certificate manufactured?

Anyone who can't see the obvious answer should probably get a Fluoride filter put on their water mains, because it's pretty elementary. Anyone who isn't completely brain-damaged, and is capable of rational thought past their next meal should be able to see the "WHY"--it's right in front of your noses, folks.

By putting such an OBVIOUS fake out there--something that they KNEW the people who don't like Obama would JUMP on--they guaranteed that conversations--around kitchen tables, water coolers and online forums--like the one that has been transpiring since post #17 on this thread would occur.

Nobody on the "left" is addressing the REAL issue here--that his is undeniably a fake--and a shoddy one at that. But they spend a LOT of energy demonizing "birthers", and insulting the intelligence of people like me (who, although NOT a "birther", is a professional Graphic Designer with over 2 decades of experience, is an Adobe Certified Expert in PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat, and has worked for the Federal Government as a contracter manufacturing exactly this sort of "pocket litter"...).

Nobody on the "right" is addressing the real issue here--that the Obama camp KNOWS this is a fake, is is just standing back, laughing that you fell for the "birther" bait, and now they can just ridicule you for falling for their obvious distraction.

Yes, THAT is why they put this obviously shoddy fake out--NOT to cover up the national provenance of our current President. HE is OBVIOUSLY as much a "Natural Born Citizen" as any other CIA asset, globalist, Bankster-controlled puppet with no allegience to ANYTHING other then their own career and power. He is certainly no less a "natural born citizen" than John McCain, who was born in a private hospital in Panama City when his parents were working abroad for the US Government. Obama's mother was a CIA asset when he was born--so he could have been born on the desk of the KGB's Chairman in Moscow and the "Company" would find a way to ensure that his citizenship was intact...

Obama is a third generation CIA asset--this is confirmed. His entire family is bought and paid for by the Banksters, the Rockefeller foundation, the Royal Families of the UK and the Netherlands, and the "white shoe boys" at Harvard, Yale, Cambridge, and Oxford.

Even if he WASN'T a "natural born citizen", you would never know, because the fakes that COULD be made would be virtually indistinguishable from the genuine article. I know this because I know some of the people who make these sort of documents for various "alphabet soup" agencies, and people's LIVES depend on them being able to pass muster abroad when inspected first-hand.

This "birth certificate" is a HUGE practical joke--on the "left" and the "right, and all of you idiots are falling for it, hook, line and sinker.

It is there to make the "left" look like clueless idiots who will swallow ANYTHING their leadership tells them in the face of a fraud that can be detected by a 12-year-old computer geek with PhotoShop and Illustrator.

It is there to make the "right" look like a bunch of racist scumbags who are willing to say ANYTHING to get Obama out of office.

And it is working on BOTH sides.

You all are pitiful. Sad, pitiful, short-sighted, fluoride-headed simpletons, incapable of rational thought past the next playoff game, and it saddens me that the USA has fallen to this depth--where the ruling oligarchy perpetrates obvious frauds as a form of entertainment, and the People have been reduced to a mass of puppets who dance to whatever tun is played by their masters--regardless of how stupid, fraudulent, or insane it is.

I have little hope for the future of this Nation...

Really, this comes closer to my view on the issue than anybody else's here.

I just don't see how beating this issue to further death is a winning proposition, for anybody.

Beretta92FSLady

I really hope that birthers come out with this, and really run it hard during the election. Please, please, run with it birthers, PLEASE!:banana:

beebobby

I bet they are just waiting for Trump to present the evidence that they uncovered during the investigation that he started.

since9

Campaign Veteran
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/8/1401.html

It's spelled out pretty clearly in modern, precise, 2012 language.

Precisely. Given that Obama's mother is a citizen, his father was not, and his parents do not meet the time requirements for living inside the U.S. prior to Obama's birth, what the entire argument boils down to is that if Obama was actually born in Hawaii, he's a citizen. If he was born in Kenya, he is not a citizen.

Without significant evidence to the contrary, all you have is supposition that it is a forgery. I has, as of yet, seen no indication that is the case.

Really? The Alabama judge has seen significant evidence to the contrary. Have you looked through the evidence she presents on her site, or are you merely blowing it off as "birther crap?"

The grand conspiracy proposed, that involves forging a bunch of signatures then forcing the secretary of state to sign it as a true and exact copy is just laughably ludicrous.

I'm not sure why you find it "ludicrous" when both corporations and our government has involved itself with similar and even more elaborate deceptions of the public which have been revealed over time.

The fact that the supposed "modification" artifacts exist both in the certificate itself as well as the signature show that they're clearly not what's being touted as evidence of forgery.

Semantically, your sentence doesn't make sense. Regardless, the modification artifacts are of such a nature as would never exist with scanned original document. Furthermore, they are precisely the type indicating what would result from a document that was electronically created from scans of multiple sources including blank document, signatures, and "official" stamps.

Basically, anyone still claiming not enough documentation is dragging along a lot of personal baggage against the president.

Straw man fallacy.

It's stupid, counterproductive to moving forward in any meaningful manner, and belies a deep failure to engage their minds towards productive ends.

Personal attack.

Paramedic: you were right about Jackson, I wasn't paying much attention when I mentioned that, and I was wrong to mention it. The criticism that "a person not born to two citizens is not a natural born citizen" is still spurious and stupid. I suppose a better example would be George Romney, born in Mexico (and not on US soil like McCain), who ran for President, whose son is running for president. Both are legally "natural born citizens", but *gasp* one was born outside the US and became a citizen because of the way US law is written.

This statement is at odds with the link you posted to USC 8.12.III.1.1401. Again, "Given that Obama's mother is a citizen, his father was not, and his parents do not meet the time requirements for living inside the U.S. prior to Obama's birth, what the entire argument boils down to is that if Obama was actually born in Hawaii, he's a citizen. If he was born in Kenya, he is not a citizen."

Without significant evidence to the contrary, all you have is supposition that it is a forgery.

Significant evidence has been presented, in court, both supporting Obama's birth in Kenya, as well as calling into question the legitimacy of his claim of an Hawaiian birth:

P1. Affidavit of Licensed investigator, certified by the Department of Homeland Security, Susan Daniels, showing Obama using a Connecticut SSN 042-68-4425

P2. Affidavit of Senior Deportation Officer with the Department of Homeland Security John Sampson, showing that Obama is using Connecticut SSN 042-68-4425 and stating, that there is no legitimate reason for him to use a Connecticut SSN, as he was never a resident of Connecticut

p3. Affidavit of Adobe Illustrator expert Felicito Papa, showing Obama’s alleged true and correct copy of his birth certificate to be a computer generated forgery

P4. Affidavit of witness Linda Jordan, attesting to the fact, that SSN 042-68-4425, used by Obama, does not pass E-Verify

p5. Affidavit of attorney Orly Taitz, and selective service printout, showing Obama using CT SSN 042-68-44245

p6. Selective service certificate showing Obama using SSN 042-68-4425 and official printout from Social Security Number Verification Services, showing that 042-68-4425 was never issued to Barack Obama, attached e-mail from Colonel Gregory Hollister

p7. Affidavit of Adobe Illustrator expert Felicito Papa, showing that Obama is using CT SSN 042-68-4425 on his 2009 tax returns

p8. Affidavit of printing and scanning machines expert Douglas Vogt, attesting to the fact, that Obama’s alleged copy of his birth certificate, is indeed a forgery

p9. Hawaiian birth certificate 61-00637 of Susan Nordyke, born a few hours after Obama in Kapiolani Hospital, looks completely different from alleged copy of birth certificate of Obama

p10. Passport records of Stanley Ann Dunham Obama, mother of Barack Obama, showing Obama listed in her passport under the name Barack Obama Soebarkah, attached affidavit by Chris Strunk, recipient of Obama’s passport records under FOIA

p11. Barack Obama’s Indonesian school registration card #203, date accepted January 1, 1968, released by the Associated Press in Indonesia, showing him using last name Soetoro and listing citizenship –Indonesia.
List of Exhibits going to Judge Malihi in Atlanta GA in Farrar et al v Obama et al

In accordance with the law, the evidence is indeed substantial. Not only does it indicate he is not a U.S. Citizen, it also indicates his short-form certificate was either a forgery or issued after the fact in violation of federal law, and that his long-form was clearly a modern electronic forgery.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
You all are pitiful. Sad, pitiful, short-sighted, fluoride-headed simpletons, incapable of rational thought past the next playoff game, and it saddens me that the USA has fallen to this depth--where the ruling oligarchy perpetrates obvious frauds as a form of entertainment, and the People have been reduced to a mass of puppets who dance to whatever tun is played by their masters--regardless of how stupid, fraudulent, or insane it is.

I have little hope for the future of this Nation...

I suppose if we all believed thousands of investigators, journalists including the entire media establishment, hundreds of police and first responders, hundreds of intelligence officials and governement officials all the way up to Bush conspired too flawlessly pull off the most daring and elaborate "false flag" terrorist attack on NYC and the Pentagon that could be imagined Dreamer might have some hope for the future.:p:rolleyes:

It's obvious the moonbat messiah IS NOT an American. I won't argue about the validity of the document because as I've said before, and as SFC mentioned here, concrete proof wouldn't erase the damage that idiot has done. Even if the moonbat messiah was born on a couch in Topeka, he IS NOT an American. He obviously hates this country, and considers himself a "citizen of the world" like all the other elitist pig globalists.

For me to believe that all the screeners, and agents that had too investigate his history in order for him too have clearance completely dropped the ball and missed obozo having been born anywhere outside our borders sounds silly. Orly Tatz sounded like an idiot when I saw her interviewed as well.

I know like most people I look forward to the parties that will happen in 353 Days, 22 Hours, 52 Minutes, when that Chicago thug marxist parasite takes his last flight on Airforce One.

since9

Campaign Veteran
I watched a video on youtube.... and I"ll be damned if I can find it again... but it was some dude showing how some OTR (or something) setting in illustrator causes it to automatically apply layers to a scaned document... and he demonstrated that it happens... he used his own birth certificate I think... Soooo... the layers issue is a moot point... but some of the mis matched lettering and whatnot is VERY interesting.

Ahh... found it... "optimize scan"...

[video=youtube;XcWQw2AAIho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcWQw2AAIho[/video]

Good video, and yes, the artifacts not involving layers are indeed very interesting. Also, I didn't get much more than a glimpse at your scanned German birth certificate, but even replaying it several times I saw no evidence of the additional artifacts with which Obama's alleged Hawaiian birth certificate is riddled.

I performed the same with my DD-214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty), which I'd scanned to PDF the day after I retired. There are NO layers. I scanned it using CanoScan toolbox on a Canon scanner at 300 dpi, and did not use any "optimize scan" features. The file size is 718k, whereas the PDF of Obama's alleged birth certificate is 377k.

Following your video, I printed it and re-scanned it using optimization, and yep, there be layers, and it's significantly smaller in size, since optimization identifies different areas of the document and applies different compression rates depending on local areas before reassembling the different areas.

Regardless, Obama's alleged birth certificate remains riddled with the tell-tales of tampering I spoke about in my OP, while my DD-214 does not, even when scanned with optimization. Only some of the tell-tales can be explained by what optimization does to the document. The others, however, remain, including the significant differences between Obama's work of art and Hawaiian birth certificate 61-00637 of Susan Nordyke, born a few hours after Obama in Kapiolani Hospital, which looks completely different from Obama's alleged copy of his own birth certificate.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
I really hope that birthers come out with this, and really run it hard during the election. Please, please, run with it birthers, PLEASE!:banana:

You might have to vote several times in several states this time around sweetie, it looks like your moonbat messiah is going too need a lot more than help from the tin foil hat mobs.

http://campaign2012.washingtonexami...-state-numbers-predict-huge-obama-loss/352881

Gallup released their annual state-by-state presidential approval numbers yesterday, and the results should have 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue very worried. If President Obama carries only those states where he had a net positive approval rating in 2011 (e.g. Michigan where he is up 48 percent to 44 percent), Obama would lose the 2012 election to the Republican nominee 323 electoral votes to 215.

beebobby

There will always be birthers as long as the President has the complexion that he does. Obama's mom was American and he was born in Hawaii, for the vast majority of Americans, he is the legitimate, elected CIC.

Fallschirjmäger

Did anyone watch my video? Birth cert NOT fake (at least because of "layers")
I don't doubt for a moment that it's a birth certificate. All you have to do is have the right paper and a word processor to make one.
Words printed on paper do not constitute 'proof.'

My only point is, ...... that's not a copy of the one that was made when he was born, nor in any year closely following.

Daylen

There will always be birthers as long as the President has the complexion that he does. Obama's mom was American and he was born in Hawaii, for the vast majority of Americans, he is the legitimate, elected CIC.

Not the racists crap again. When someone goes to great length to hide documentation and are told to "just trust the person" or "just trust his buddy", it doesn't exactly foster kind thoughts or trust. Once mistrust is instilled its almost permanent. It has nothing to do with complexion.

Uber_Olafsun

Not the racists crap again. When someone goes to great length to hide documentation and are told to "just trust the person" or "just trust his buddy", it doesn't exactly foster kind thoughts or trust. Once mistrust is instilled its almost permanent. It has nothing to do with complexion.

You know with O this will always be the response. Your just doing it because he is BLACK!!!! Such a joke. Can't blame Holder he is BLACK. Blame Bush he isn't. Got news. You take the head office in the country prepare to have you entire background gone into more than a colonoscopy checks you out. You have skeletons in the closet don't run.

Tawnos

Regardless, Obama's alleged birth certificate remains riddled with the tell-tales of tampering I spoke about in my OP

In answer to an earlier question, yes I've looked into this, and found the complaints to be worse than baseless. In answer to the above quote, no, those are not "tell-tales of tampering". The same person who made the video showing what optimize does did another one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hqoB7F9-wOM#!

Altogether, there is NO evidence of tampering. Only the mentally deluded buy into the conspiracy. The fact is, someone could build a f'ing time machine, take the birthers back, show Obama being born, as well as show a fast-forward of his life....and they would STILL argue that something was faked or wrong or that what they were seeing was some trick. There's no reasoning with those who have abandoned reason in pursuit of their own political issues. All that's left is to realize how pathetic they are, hopefully get a few chuckles at their loudly and proudly proclaimed idiocy, and continue doing productive things with the rest of your life.

PistolPackingMomma

You know with O this will always be the response. Your just doing it because he is BLACK!!!! Such a joke. Can't blame Holder he is BLACK. Blame Bush he isn't. Got news. You take the head office in the country prepare to have you entire background gone into more than a colonoscopy checks you out. You have skeletons in the closet don't run.

A-f*cking-MEN.

Fallschirjmäger

As someone With a bi-racial marriage, I couldn't give a rat's ash what color Mr Obama's hair is, or his eye color, or any other thing. That someone would so quickly jump to such a conclusion points to a lack of critical thinking.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
As someone With a bi-racial marriage, I couldn't give a rat's ash what color Mr Obama's hair is, or his eye color, or any other thing. That someone would so quickly jump to such a conclusion points to a lack of critical thinking.

Agree and it violates the intent, spirit as well as the very rules of this forum.

(6) NO PERSONAL ATTACKS: While you may disagree strongly with another poster based upon their opinion, we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks or general bashing of groups of people based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity or choice of occupation (e.g., being a law enforcement officer, in the military, etc). NOTE THAT THIS RULE APPLIES TO PMs AS WELL AS FORUM POSTS!!!

Dreamer

Altogether, there is NO evidence of tampering. Only the mentally deluded buy into the conspiracy.

Please list your credentials and experience in the fields of graphic design, image manipulation, scanning, OCR software, and teh creation and manipulation of "pocket litter" and less-than-legitimate government documents that qualify you to make such an all-encompassing, universal statement.

We'll wait...