• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New shooting in Seatac

sudden valley gunner

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Car...I'm not sure I know what that is. Anyway I had the first hassle over carry yesterday.Shopping for baby stuff with my daughter at the Puyallup Walmart.These 2 gals that said they were managers asked typically if I was a cop.I said no.They said I had to leave.I handed them a pamphlet and told them that it is legal in this state.They said I still have to leave.Really picture it I'm shopping with my 8 month pregnant daughter.I politely told them I will finish my shopping and only then I will leave and walked away.Ifinished after about a half hour and left. Without further incident.I don't think they were ready for that.Anyway is there a letter from walmart corporate somewhere explaning that they follow state laws.?? I want to show that to these gals.
All it took for me was a couple calls wich never got returned and an e-mail from Wal-marts website. Terry up here At Bellingham Walmart assured me that corporate policy is to follow state law and that they are pro 2nd A.

I think Jason Schmidt is letting his political veiws get in the way of doing his job of managing and representing the company he works for and harrassing law abiding customers of his store. I might include something like that into your letter to Walmart.

just_a_car

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
I think Jason Schmidt is letting his political veiws get in the way of doing his job of managing and representing the company he works for and harrassing law abiding customers of his store. I might include something like that into your letter to Walmart.
Um, I don't think you read a previous message correctly. Jason Schmidt was on our side. He was the former regional security contact and had said that they followed state law. I believe the comment about Puyallup going poorly was meant to say that the downturn was due to his leaving.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

just_a_car wrote:
sudden valley gunner wrote:
Um, I don't think you read a previous message correctly. Jason Schmidt was on our side. He was the former regional security contact and had said that they followed state law. I believe the comment about Puyallup going poorly was meant to say that the downturn was due to his leaving.

Yep you are right ,My apologies, I have been putting in some long days. Darn, totally misread that one. I missed the whole left the area line.

compmanio365

imported post

What is with everyone else having a problem in Walmart, especially the Puyallup one, but me? I had the one issue and have never been bothered since. Is nobody reading what I say when I tell them, don't listen to these floor managers, ask for the General Manager?? In Puyallup, the guy's name is Micah, and he is the only one with authority to ask you to leave, and he won't. They keep pulling this shit because they know it will work with people who refuse to stand up and say "Get me the guy above you, cause you have NO authority here."

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

DEROS72

imported post

I didn't leave and I don,t think these gals knew what to do with that.When they asked us to leave I said only after I finish my shopping and walked away.I finished my shopping and we left about a half hour 40 min.later.