• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Next on the list (or getting the anti's panties in twist)

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
Well it's almost an E4. I got a screaming deal on a STG-556 Gen 4 and put an E4 stock on it for the magazine compatibility. It's truly an awesome platform and is currently my SHTF rifle. I wouldn't give up on MSAR just yet. They've got some cool stuff in the works.

I haven't had a chance to handle or shoot the RFB yet but I like the concept. Kel-Tec has some good thinkers on their staff but they have some bad QC issues. I know of at least 1 PMR-30 that went back to the factory for feeding issues and I had a Sub 2K that ate mags for lunch. Between that and the fact that you can't seem to find them (RFBs) makes me wonder what's going on down there? They can't keep production up and now they're putting out that bad ass looking shoutgun? Less R&D, more production, better QC imho.

Still, I hear she's built like a tank. If tanks were made out of a million hex screws that is, haha. (I just can't help it, the hex screw thing just makes me laugh)

On a more serious note, let me know what you think if you pick one up. I doubt the 308 I want made will ever exist so I may have to buckle down when they get production going again.