• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NO Firearms allowed at Calhoun county fair

Sheldon

If you guys face book stop by here and hammer them... the fair has a FB page..

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=130319590378830

What I was trying to say was that the word "percentile" has a different meaning than the one you have given it. The word percentile refers to data in which one ranks scores.
BTW, the revoke rate can't be .001%. That would mean that out of every 100,000 cpls issued, only one has been revoked. Assuming Michigan has between 200,000 and 300,000 persons with a cpl, it has only revoked between 2 and 3 CPLs? Yes, cpl holders are law abiding, but not to that degree. Just sayin'...

What always surprises me is the number if people who can rattle off a list of locations that they believe are so safe that carrying a firearm is unnecessary. But, at the same time, if one does a very small amount of research, these are exactly the types of places that people hell bent on amassing casualties have chosen to find victims. It would be almost comical if it weren't such a serious issue.

Tucson, the mall shooting about 3 years back (where was that now?), Columbine, GR just a few weeks back, which happened again in was it Indiana, even army bases, college campus's, work places, damn there is a huge list.....

I get your point, but the word percentile has been used in multiple gun publications WRT the excessively low revoke rate of CPL's N I think I may be off a decimal point but statically it is so low that any way you look it that less than 1% is a very low number for any event....

Last edited: