• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No need for a gun?

protias

M

McX

in the local paper here this am: ARMED home invasion by 4 young men, ages 13 and there abouts! Makes me embrace unloaded, encased, AVAILABLE that much more in my own home.

Lady Glock

LOL! I'll look to see if I can find one. My point is, you don't need a gun to kill. How about a knife?

Anyhow, I would agree to a 'carry while intoxicated' thing, kinda like a dui. .08 and a gun, there we go. It should be tied to the same penalties as DUI. 1st, no crime. 900th, you spend 3 minutes in jail.

Chronicles of Riddick

"What? You'll kill me with your soup cup?"
"Tea actually."
"What?"
"I'm going to kill you with my tea cup"

;) Not quite a toothpick, but not a weapon normally of choice :D

HandyHamlet

MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee Police say that a man has died after a shooting by a park on the city's north side.

That sucks. Minding your own business, walking along, when a park jumps out of nowhere and caps your @ss.