• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

North Carolina Flyer

ArmySoldier22

Do we have a link for this latest one? Or am I just being blind at 1 in the morning? lol. I'd like to print off a few, and we have a new member in my area I'd like to get some to.

REDFIVE48

The link is on Page 3 and also 4 replies above this one. As soon as we have an updated flyer with HB650 changes reflected, I will ask this thread be un-stickied and start a new one to be sticked so have the first post that can keep updated with the most current flyer at all times.

dmatting

Hey all,

I'm not looking to step on anyone's toes here, but I went ahead and created a tri-fold pamphlet that I tried to make look identical to the one that Dreamer created. It's pretty close. There have been a lot of requests for an updated handout so I went ahead and created one. Anyway, there are a number of changes to the laws that occurred on 12/1/11 and I'd like to incorporate everything but still make it readable and concise.

Take a look and give your input. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9SbdmEOcqRTdUU0Ykh0X21TNk9HbklwTHF2VEZQQQ

Last edited:

dmatting

Looks good. :cool: All I need now is a new printer cartridge.:banghead:

Please hold off from using this revision - it is still a work in progress and would like input as to what might be missing or what should be included before releasing it into the wild.

REDFIVE48

Looked good to me, if you release this flyer after all, I would suggest starting a new thread with the doc as the first post that you maintain the most current version on, this thread has become difficult for many to use since the current 'valid' doc isn't seen till page 3. Then of course request this thread become un-stickied.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Looked good to me, if you release this flyer after all, I would suggest starting a new thread with the doc as the first post that you maintain the most current version on, this thread has become difficult for many to use since the current 'valid' doc isn't seen till page 3. Then of course request this thread become un-stickied.

+1

Good advice.

The Airframer

moderators - please un-sticky this thread.

The new thread for the updated flyer is located here:
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?101135-North-Carolina-Flyer-March-22-2012

Thanks to dmatting for updating the doc.
Thanks for the updates guys, doesn't appear to have changed much other than Chapel Hill jumping on Cary's anti-carry/marxist status. Another city to go around - anytime traveling. Curiosity leads me to question Durham County's policy of registering firearms- is this only for residents? What about someone passing through?