• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

North of Ashland ...Any problems with Fauquier

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
It was really nice meeting everyone today. Finally, I can put faces with the names.

As always, Dan was full of Sage Advice. I learned a lot from him today.

Southern Boy, since you are so close, we'll have to meet for lunch more often.

I agree. I enjoyed the company at the luncheon and it was good to finally meet our died-in-the-wool Southern Virginian, Peter Nap along with the new folks... new to me.

I am certainly up for getting with you for a luncheon in our area. I try to do these get togethers as much as I can but tend to prefer the ones in the western part of the country up to Manassas and Centreville. You name the time and place and I'll be happy to join you.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Last edited:

stickslinger

zoom6zoom

Never had any problems in Faquier. Only real interaction this year was making an involuntary roadside contribution to the county. But the deputy was polite, friendly, didn't care about my OC'd SIG, and wrote me for "failure to obey a highway sign" instead of my actual speed.