• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

nov 1 meet up at the DOJ

BROKENSPROKET

I just called and asked about when the applications would be posted, explaining that there is a big difference, as to our plans, between 12:01AM and 11:59PM.

I was told that they would be posted shortly after midnight, most likely within one hour.

Outdoorsman 1, we are good to go.

Last edited:

oliverclotheshoff

the emrgency rules state it will be made available at 1201 am
and if we have to follow the rules so should they but im not going to get my undies in a bunch over an hour or so

just my opinion lol

Last edited:

Mlutz

Wishful... thinking.... Hah-hah-hah -h-a-a-a-h!!!
2880cur.jpg

I dropped mine off Nov 1, it was printed off Nov 1, in my mailbox in 2 days. I COULD HAVE picked it up before I took off. When did you send/get yours? :p

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
I dropped mine off Nov 1, it was printed off Nov 1, in my mailbox in 2 days. I COULD HAVE picked it up before I took off. When did you send/get yours? :p
So why didn't you stay and pick it up? I mailed mine by rural carrier on the 1st, it was issued on the 5th, and I received it on the 9th. My number is in the high 1100's. Pretty good service I'd say. I saved 200 miles worth of gas and time and untold coffee money. I did use 2 stamps, though.... :dude:

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
but you missed great stories great company and a nice little walk around the capitol talking to reps
I would have absolutely loved to be at such a historic event, but on a fixed income with some recent unavoidable expenses and some important family stuff to do, I just couldn't afford the time or the cost. As far as I know, there are no other forum members in Grant county to car pool with. I was with you in spirit.