• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NV Attorney General says OC subject to local statutes!

Count

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I got the same official response from the AG's office... it just doesn't make sense.

Count

Founder's Club Member
imported post

All of us (especially the ones that got the same lying letter from the AG), need to contact Carrie Herbertson, the NRA lobbyist responsible for Nevada: cherbertson@nrahq.org. Forward a copy of the communication you got from the AG's office. Also, I will post a link to the Senators that supported this SB 92 preemption statute, and send them a copy of the communication, too - they really get p'd off when their laws are dissed.....

Wonderer

imported post

Good eye Ken and praying for Good Honest peoples' work to keep Nevada Free.

Hopefully all law enforcement persons will be amply trained in the truelaws of the land.

wrightme

imported post

I brought this up in person to AG Masto this afternoon, and she was unaware of the FAQ page. I presented the information I had, and expect a response, which I will share once received.

DESERT ATILLA

imported post

wrightme wrote:
I brought this up in person to AG Masto this afternoon, and she was unaware of the FAQ page. I presented the information I had, and expect a response, which I will share once received.
Nice going, wrightme!

varminter22

imported post

wrightme wrote:
Many, many thanks, Dave! I certainly appreciate it.

I wanted to be there today also, but work got in the way.

I think we'll be hearing more about this from the AG - and hopefully soon. Many say she is NOT anti-gun - and this is a good opportunity for her to prove it!

Thanks again!