• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

o,c bonfire

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Just arrived home from the Rugers Bonfire. It was a great time and a pleasure to meet Mr& Mrs Ruger along with two of their friends.

Oh, and BTW, the Ruger's wanted me to inform you all that there are plenty of hot dogs left over to take to the Warren picnic. :)

adam40cal

imported post

I"m really sorry I couldn't make it everyone I really wanted to go, but I got called into work to work 3rd shift. As everyone knows its hard to turn over time down.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

adam40cal wrote:
I"m really sorry I couldn't make it everyone I really wanted to go, but I got called into work to work 3rd shift. As everyone knows its hard to turn over time down.

Weassumed that between the Talk Show, the rainy weather today and gas at $4per gallon that's why others did not make it for the bonfire-completely understandable.

Yeah, I don't blame you for that. I would like 40 hours of straight time right now.:?

MrsRuger45

imported post

Hello fellas! No need to apologize, ruger45 & I understand that things happen & people are busy. Maybe we'll plan another bonfire at our house before the summer is over.

And thanks Springer for my user name suggestion! :cool: