• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oakland County Executive spews hatred toward Open Carriers

Slave

The point ot Mr. Wolverine:

I don't defend Obama as much as I say to stop hating on him, and instead focus your hate on individuals who want your rights.

Look at my post history. I have said this many many times. I am no liberal, but I am no republican, instead I hate anyone who has taken my rights, and as Obama hasn't taken any...... yet.

kyleplusitunes

The point ot Mr. Wolverine:

I don't defend Obama as much as I say to stop hating on him, and instead focus your hate on individuals who want your rights.

Look at my post history. I have said this many many times. I am no liberal, but I am no republican, instead I hate anyone who has taken my rights, and as Obama hasn't taken any...... yet.

except your right to choose whether or not you want to purchase a good or service (healthcare) from a private company, your right to be free.

Oj.

My response to lame broke "richard" patterson, I did serve for this country. Guaranteeing your right to make such ignorant statements. May I suggest, that we draft legislation to go through a 12 hour course/class with a $105 background check and finger printing by Law Enforcement so you may access your first amendment right that you so love. And then you might know what we went through to access our second amendment rights guaranteed by the same constitution/bill of rights that you so love to interpret for what you want it to say and not for what it really says... Just sayin...

Well said!

Slave

except your right to choose whether or not you want to purchase a good or service (healthcare) from a private company, your right to be free.

Oh yeah, go back in this very thread, see what I said about this Obama care crap.

This message board isn't about health care though, it's about 2A.

NHCGRPR45

i served in the army, and i fought for the oakland county commissioners right to disagree with me, just the same as many of us OC'ers. its his right to not like how things are. its his right to want change.

its my right to disagree with him, to not like what he says about us "zealots" and i take strong exception to him saying i don't care about the organizations that stand to lose money because i choose to do a legal and lawful thing. i do care, have given money to charities, fought for those very children some of those charities are trying to save! so thats a personal dig on me and i have every right not to like what he says. did he join the army?? it would be interesting to know if he put his money where his mouth is?

there will be people drinking, some most likely to excess! those charities are going to lose money because of that, but drinking is by far more socially acceptable way to put people in harms way, than firearms. fact: people will get drunk at ABE then drive home, or try, many will make it. however some will not. where was M.A.D.D.???? why were there no words spoken to try and right that wrong???

just wondering???

think on that mr. patterson.