• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obamacare will hurt military families, not just gun owners

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Chaingun81 wrote:
Demand doesn't create jobs though. It creates NEED for jobs. Then someone with money, brain and skillshas to come in and start a business to cover this demand. As business grows, it creates jobs. Some of these business are small, some are medium size, someare huge corporations - but they all have their place and provide jobs for people.

Seems like you failed again...

No, wrong. no demand = no jobs

It's that simple. Demand creates jobs. All the capital and production power in the universe cannot create a single job until there is demand.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Chaingun81 wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
Batousaii wrote:
The really sad part is, that in all of his re-angling of his opinion to be be "right" against everyone, he has actually (on rare occasion) been kinda correct. But then turn around and again contradicts himself thus proving that he really doesn't know what he is talking about.

Incorrect. That's merely your inability to comprehend what I'm saying.

Wecomprehend what you are saying. The problem is that you got lost in your own statements because you don't understand what you are talking about and don't have any first hand experience with pretty much anything except wasting your time inInternet.

Irony is lost on the stupid.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
And this is why we call them trolls, people. Why can't you get it through your heads that if you don't give them any responses and ignore them, they go away? The damn troll would have been gone months ago if people could act like adults and learn to refuse to rise to the bait that gets thrown out there. They feed on rants and raves and hate thrown their way....it just makes them respond more. Since the people who run this place refuse to moderate and remove any of the trolls around here, yet remove and harass the actual posters in this place that try to carry on a meaningful discussion, the membership of this forum will eventually go somewhere else. Until then, let's try a little self moderation and ignore the trolls so we don't have 11 pages of crap for the antis to point to and laugh. I mean, really....does anyone notice we can't even get any momentum going behind any thread, to take any real action because the troll comes in and derails the thread before that can happen? I don't think it's coincidence. If we IGNORE the trolls and stay focused on what really needs to be discussed, I think we can accomplish a lot.

Or the rest of you can just sit here and have your playground fight, and the adults will take the adult matters of actually furthering the OC movement somewhere else where some moderation can keep this kind of crap off our forum. Either way.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

So, let me get this straight... you want them to ban you?

If you haven't noticed, the "adults" and most OG'sleft months ago. The ones that didn't outright leave, post here very little. And, you know what, it's because of people like you. It's the moonbats that drove them away, not intelligent people, intelligently discussing opposing view points, like me. You think I'm wrong? Go ask them.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
compmanio365 wrote:
And this is why we call them trolls, people. Why can't you get it through your heads that if you don't give them any responses and ignore them, they go away? The damn troll would have been gone months ago if people could act like adults and learn to refuse to rise to the bait that gets thrown out there. They feed on rants and raves and hate thrown their way....it just makes them respond more. Since the people who run this place refuse to moderate and remove any of the trolls around here, yet remove and harass the actual posters in this place that try to carry on a meaningful discussion, the membership of this forum will eventually go somewhere else. Until then, let's try a little self moderation and ignore the trolls so we don't have 11 pages of crap for the antis to point to and laugh. I mean, really....does anyone notice we can't even get any momentum going behind any thread, to take any real action because the troll comes in and derails the thread before that can happen? I don't think it's coincidence. If we IGNORE the trolls and stay focused on what really needs to be discussed, I think we can accomplish a lot.

Or the rest of you can just sit here and have your playground fight, and the adults will take the adult matters of actually furthering the OC movement somewhere else where some moderation can keep this kind of crap off our forum. Either way.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

So, let me get this straight... you want them to ban you?

If you haven't noticed, the "adults" and most OG'sleft months ago. The ones that didn't outright leave, post here very little. And, you know what, it's because of people like you. It's the moonbats that drove them away, not intelligent people, intelligently discussing opposing view points, like me. You think I'm wrong? Go ask them.

HAHAHA:lol:

Stylez doesn't know he's a moonbat himself!!!:lol:

riverrat10k

imported post

I have never had funds witheld from my paycheck upon threat of incarceration and confiscation by a corporation. Now, the government, on the other hand....

Just sayin'.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

riverrat10k wrote:
I have never had funds witheld from my paycheck upon threat of incarceration and confiscation by a corporation. Now, the government, on the other hand....

Just sayin'.

You've also never had a corporation bill your bank account, without your consent, for services you didn't ask for have you?

With obozocare, the gov't gets the keys to your account at makes withdrawls at will. Might as well hand over your ATM card to a mugger.:uhoh:

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

riverrat10k wrote:

Just sayin'.

That's only because your insight extends about as far as the end of your nose. Open your eyes a little and you'll see a lot more.

Cowboy_Rick

imported post

The Government is the "ORIGINAL NOT for PROFIT" it would be insane to put them in the position of controlling this needed item. Sure it is in disarray as of right now but can be fixed, Not if the Government takes charge, if they do it is all over, Keep them out of the DR's Office and out of the Bedroom:what::what: