• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC and Process Serving

G

imported post

Beerme wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
American Boy With a Gun wrote:
alright....how the hell do you get pictures to show up in the threads?

Like this:

DSC_9779.jpg

MINOR WITH A GUN
It's not a real one. It's just a toy. Or so I heard. You may be right. Maybe it is a real gun. Either way, he sure is trying to attract a lot of attention with it. The OP should bring him and it along to do the process serving. It would help as a distraction.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
Beerme wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
American Boy With a Gun wrote:
alright....how the hell do you get pictures to show up in the threads?

Like this:

DSC_9779.jpg

MINOR WITH A GUN
It's not a real one. It's just a toy. Or so I heard. You may be right. Maybe it is a real gun. Either way, he sure is trying to attract a lot of attention with it. The OP should bring him and it along to do the process serving. It would help as a distraction.

Doesn't look like a toy. Looks real.

And I really don't thinkSavage.Detroit should take it when serving process on the husband.

In fact, I don't think he should do that at all. He's too emotionally involved.

Hire someone to do it. Easier and better.